Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: TampaCigarGirl

1. Default

I agree with Bill...She owes an apology as well as an explaination to Drew. I don't give a crap about if she makes a statment to the board or not. I for one will not accept her back with open arms. She has proved what she is made of.

I'm glad everything worked out well.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

Glad things finally worked out for you Drew. Sorry that it took so long - and let us know when/if TCG comes to you with an explanation. We don't need to know the contents of the discussion, but if it had or had not been made right.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Lets not forget she started a contest that she left hanging as well.

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showthre...2750#post72750

Forgot all about that.

Blog Entries

Look who's here:
    What's Going On?
    Currently Active Users: 42 (8 members and 34 guests)
    View Who's Online
    Most users ever online was 377, 03-23-2005 at 11:31 PM.
    CoventryCat86, boomshay, CgarDan, chadth, drew_goring, prophetic_joe, tampacigargirl
    tampacigargirl 11:47 PM Private Messaging
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Since everyone wants a public apology, I apologize. I thought about an explanation, but it only matters to the person that receives it.
    Last edited by tampacigargirl; 02-23-2007 at 09:03 AM. Reason: spelling, removed incomplete sentence
    This is me! Retail He$$!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tampacigargirl View Post
    Since everyone wants a public apology, I apologize. I'm not done. I thought about an explenation, but it only matters to the person that receives it.
    No, that's not a true statement at all, not "everyone wants a public apology," I for one never called for that nor did CNB or CgarDan and if you were to go back and look at the thread, you'll find others didn't say that either.

EDIT: Actually only ONE person (Basil) felt that you should give a "public apology" so you oughta brush up on your reading comprehension skills.

Others (once again, not me) felt you should give an EXPLANATION (not explenation) and apparently you don't want to do that either. Hey, your choice but to me your actions speak louder than words at this point.

You may say you're not "done" but my guess is many people here are indeed "done" with you.

Considering the situation here, you're defensive attitude and failure/refusal to own up to YOUR shortcomings aren't doing you any favors. If anything, you're making it worse for yourself.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 02-23-2007 at 01:47 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Well, I'm glad everything turned out good in the end for you Drew. Hope you enjoy those cigars, you've waited so long to get.

Andrew

Since everyone wants a public apology, I apologize. I thought about an explanation, but it only matters to the person that receives it.
    you could have at least tried to seem sincere in your apology.

enjoy those long awaited smokes drew!

Well, it appears from Drews post that he finally got what he ordered with a few extras. If he's fine with that, and with your explanation, that's between you and him. But you have damaged your reputation here. I hope you understand that. Reputations are hard to build up and easy to lose.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

You certainly did a number to your reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka View Post
    Well, it appears from Drews post that he finally got what he ordered with a few extras. If he's fine with that, and with your explanation, that's between you and him. But you have damaged your reputation here. I hope you understand that. Reputations are hard to build up and easy to lose.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Hey Tampa,
    I know that I am a newbie here, but I have been following this since my man drew posted about you guys' "altercation" a while ago. I have to comment.....
    You owe everyone an apology. It's only right. But most of all you owe Drew an apology and an explanation. Even if it's only a " Hey, I got sidetracked ( which happens sometimes to everyone ) and haven't had a chance to ship them to you ..."
    I have never found the right kind of people I could call friends, until I started smoking cigars. The people who smoke cigars are some of the finest, kindest and whole-heartedly good people in the world. I like to think that we pride ourselves on all the things that society wishes they had, honesty, sincerity, and empathy, truthfullness and understanding. Help us keep this intact, and be a "stand-up" person, apologize, explain and move on......

Tomahawk202
    " Injustice Anywhere is a threat to Justice Everywhere ......" Martin Luther King Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk202 View Post
    Hey Tampa,
    I know that I am a newbie here, but I have been following this since my man drew posted about you guys' "altercation" a while ago. I have to comment.....
    You owe everyone an apology. It's only right. But most of all you owe Drew an apology and an explanation. Even if it's only a " Hey, I got sidetracked ( which happens sometimes to everyone ) and haven't had a chance to ship them to you ..."
    I have never found the right kind of people I could call friends, until I started smoking cigars. The people who smoke cigars are some of the finest, kindest and whole-heartedly good people in the world. I like to think that we pride ourselves on all the things that society wishes they had, honesty, sincerity, and empathy, truthfullness and understanding. Help us keep this intact, and be a "stand-up" person, apologize, explain and move on......

Tomahawk202
    Too late for that. If an apology or explaination has to be asked for, it means nothing. I have my cigars, so I am happy...that is the end of my story.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    Too late for that. If an apology or explaination has to be asked for, it means nothing. I have my cigars, so I am happy...that is the end of my story.
    " Injustice Anywhere is a threat to Justice Everywhere ......" Martin Luther King Jr.

We can be a pretty forgiving bunch around here. Especially when a truly unavoidable real life event event makes coming through in a timely fashion difficult. Even, sometimes, when communication sucks. But I think you hit the bottom of the hole you were digging with this. Keep yer damn apology. You're done here.

17. Default

Like I said...I don't give a crap about an apology or statement. What matters to the board is your absolute neglect of an obligation for three months.

yep.

Later.

Blog Entries

Another a$$hat who needs to be spray painted with the Red X.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

"Bring out yer dead. Bring out yer dead." ... "I'm not dead yet"..."Yes you are." WHACK!
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Thread Information