I would just like to let everyone know of what has transpired in the past between TampaCigarGirl and myself.

Before Christmas, around the beginning of December I was talking to her in chat and inquired about Hemingway Maduros, knowing that she works in a shop with a Fuente account and would be getting a shipment in soon. She said she could get me a few, and I figured I would order a few more smokes...PAM and Stanford Reserves.

Contact with her was good until Christmas. She updated me on the status pretty much weekly, and let me know that she got my MO a week or 2 before Christmas. I told her that she could hold off shipping them until after Christmas because I knew she was probably busy at the shop, and also I wouldn't be getting home until January 7th.

It comes to the time that I get home on Jan. 7th and the smokes are not here. She also hasn't been in contact with me since before Christmas. She hasn't logged on since Jan 3. I got an email from fedex saying that my package was going out...then 10 minutes later I got another fedex email saying that the shipment was cancelled by sender.

I emailed her and inquired what she was up to, and what the status of my shipment was. No reply, but a couple days later I saw her online on MSN and messaged her. She said something about personal issues, and that it would be going out that day via express fedex.

Well, now today, 2 weeks later I still have no smokes.