Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I got a vase full of.....

1. Default I got a vase full of.....

http://images.kodakgallery.com/photo...7405_0_ALB.jpg

CIGARS

Way cool for me,Candace got me 17 cigars 1 for every year we have been together. I think it is the coolest Valentine gift I have ever gotten
    Last edited by kevin7; 02-14-2007 at 08:04 PM.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Very cool and thoughtful.

Unfortunately the link didn't display just a red X

http://images.kodakgallery.com/photo...7405_0_ALB.jpg
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

Damn I hope my girl gets me that!

Wish i knew what it looked like

Thats awsome! Great gift.

Blog Entries

It sounds cool...

When click linky I get this

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /photos2889/4/57/31/43/53/5/553433157405_0_ALB.jpg on this server

Works now. That's a helluva wife you have there Kevin!
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Blog Entries

I see it now! Awesome!

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

i dont see anything somebody host the picture on another site.

coors_ca Guest

wow kevin7, nice pic of your wife hovering over the vase without her top on!

way to hook up the board! nice form btw.

Quote Originally Posted by coors_ca View Post
    wow kevin7, nice pic of your wife hovering over the vase without her top on!

way to hook up the board! nice form btw.

dingdingdingding!!!! You just won stupidest motherfucker of the week!! Congratulations!! First Prize: While you stand there on your dick, we all get to play tether ball with your nuts until you melt down/we get bored and skid your stupid motherfucker ass outta here!! Enjoy!!!
    Last edited by basil; 02-15-2007 at 01:47 AM.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Basil while coors made a stupid comment I have a feeling it was made in response to the fact that some of us for some reason or another can't get the pic to load. I don't think at this point he meant to be totally disrespectful and should in this instance just appologize if he offended K7 and shut up for a couple of days. But you go ahead and do what you want with the guy.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Point taken.

Yeah I'm a little quick to pull the trigger here. Quick hx: This guy busted out with dumbshit condescending arrogance in his first posts.

And now, I'm not noticing anybody else making inappropriate innuendo in this thread. I'm thinking one would have to know K7, or anyone esle for that matter, pretty fucking well before this could be taken as good-natured ribbing.

I'm saying coors is a social retard.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

I totally agree with Basil...Coors, the big ol' Mac loving lug, was a big condescending douchebag from the first day he came on the board...

And, if you want to tease me, that's one thing, but if you mention my wife or kid in any negative light, I'll hunt you down and kill you...while I like to think I have a lot of friends on the board, nobody here (with the possible exception of Sidewinder, and that's iffy) knows me that well.

Of course, that's just my $.02

Beautiful "flowers" Kevin. That was a great idea. I think it made us all jealous.

As for Coors, Basil is right. I've been here a lot longer than Coors and I would never disrespect K7 or his wife with a remark like that even in jest or anger, and especially after the thoughtfulness she had just showed. It was totally inappropriate. He obviously was trying to make us laugh at Mrs. K's expense, but reading it even insulted me. I can only imagine how Kevin felt.

Most MEN already know it's off limits and they respect that without having to be called out. If you don't already have enough respect and common sense to avoid making bullshit, douchebag comments like that, you get what you fucking deserve.

I still can't see the pic, but I'd love to if someone can point me in the proper direction.
    "Differences can be resolved in ways that are fair to all, but reason must prevail over passion if there is to be a climate conducive to the settlement of disagreements."
    Ronald Reagan in a speech given to the Supreme Soviet, September 17, 1990

Quote Originally Posted by SideWinder View Post

I still can't see the pic, but I'd love to if someone can point me in the proper direction.
    Maintain a heading of 071 degrees for approximately 370 Nautical Miles.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Maintain a heading of 071 degrees for approximately 370 Nautical Miles.

Hope this helps
    My hero!
    "Differences can be resolved in ways that are fair to all, but reason must prevail over passion if there is to be a climate conducive to the settlement of disagreements."

Blog Entries

I still don't see the picture (all I get is a red "x") and when I try the link, I get the same "forbidden" message that Lopaka said he got.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

No pic here either, but that's okay. I know what vases look like & I know what cigars look like, so I can use my imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    I still don't see the picture (all I get is a red "x") and when I try the link, I get the same "forbidden" message that Lopaka said he got.
    I still can't see the picture either...

Thread Information