Thread: Greenpea (new member)

john51277 Guest

Default Greenpea (new member)

I wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for having such a nice place to come talk about fine cigars, and whatever floats our boats.

I am a 29/m from Florida working as a Finance manager at a dealership. I am kinda new to cigars. (used to smoke alot of great cigars with my father years ago.) I currently have 2 medium humidors. I have fallen in love with the Acid line, and the Excalibur 1066 line also. I hope to learn about different types of cigars, and the culture of cigars.

Smoke em' if you got em!!

John

welcome to the board from iowa

Welome from Canada

Welcome from another new member... What is your favourite Acid smoke? I've seen them at the cigar stand in a local mall, but never tried one.
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

welcome from MS

Welcome to the board. There are a world of cigars out there, most of them better than Acids, so try some more out to see what you like.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Welcome from Michigan. F lavored cigars are not the hot topic on this board...

Welcome to the forum. I like 1066s too.

Greenpea huh? You dont by chance work for Giant Supermarket do you?
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Welcome from Central Georgia
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

john51277 Guest

I am also a big fan of "Arturo Fuente Churchill in the natural wrapper.

physiognomy-----I have tried alot of the Acids and alot are too sweet for me. I love the tea infusion for an early mornig golf cigar. The blondie Acid is too sweet, and the Kuba Kuba is not too bad. I just started trying a few of the flavored Cigars, and most are either too sweet, overbearing, or just smell good till you fire it up and there goes the taste.

I am more of a full flavored robust cigar type of guy.

Welcome from Maryland.

Quote Originally Posted by john51277 View Post
    ...I have fallen in love with the Acid line...

I think there are a few folks here who can help you with your problem.

Welcome!

I am also a big fan of "Arturo Fuente Churchill in the natural wrapper.
    It's definitely my pick of the cigars I have tried so far... I bought a Double Chateau Maduro recently to compare, but haven't lit it yet. Something tells me if the Fuente line goes up in quality from the Churchill I'll be a very happy camper.

physiognomy-----I have tried alot of the Acids and alot are too sweet for me. I love the tea infusion for an early mornig golf cigar. The blondie Acid is too sweet, and the Kuba Kuba is not too bad. I just started trying a few of the flavored Cigars, and most are either too sweet, overbearing, or just smell good till you fire it up and there goes the taste...
    I was wondering about their sweetness... Even the sweeter backwoods (sorry, I still smoke them) are too much for me... Thanks for the tip on the tea infusion Acid though. I haven't heard many good reports at all, but figured there must be at least one decent smoke in their line.
    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Blog Entries

Welcome to CSmokers from the Lone Star State!

I think the Acid brand in a strange way gets people interested in cigars, but even though I am still a fan of Acid, I will have to agree that there are some better smokes out there. Welcome from LA.

Smoke em' if you got em!

Heard that. Welcome.

Welcome from the UK
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

john51277 Guest

Tried a Rocky Patel Edge, it was very nice. I have been smoking a box of Excalibur 1066 camroons for a while and tend to smoke one about every other day. I tried a CAO Flavours, and what a bad tasting cigar, I believe it was the moonstruck. I have had bowel movements that smelled better.

Thread Information