Thread: My first contest, ever

Default My first contest, ever

I believe that this is my first conest ever. Here is the background, I'm moving out of my apartment at the end of the month, yay I have moved around quite a bit since 2000, when I started college. Your job is to guess how many times I moved, including the end of this month, since the fall of 2000. The first to guess right gets:
    1- Gurkha Legend Perfrcto
    1- RyJ Reserva Real #2
    1- Ashton Churchill
    1- St. Luis Rey (NC)
    2 other smokes of my choosing

Have at it.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Blog Entries

Well, I guess that this is your third move.
    puro pot pass VI loser

3. Default

move number 7

Blog Entries

I will guess 9

My guess is 11 times.
    "Differences can be resolved in ways that are fair to all, but reason must prevail over passion if there is to be a climate conducive to the settlement of disagreements."
    Ronald Reagan in a speech given to the Supreme Soviet, September 17, 1990

Lucky number 12.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Quote Originally Posted by SideWinder View Post
    My guess is 11 times.

Damn, 50 minutes, a new record. PM me your addy.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post

Damn, 50 minutes, a new record. PM me your addy.
    Holy crap! You're kidding me! Thanks! I'll send the addy.

PM sent. Thank you for your generosity!
    Last edited by SideWinder; 02-20-2007 at 08:29 AM. Reason: Update
    "Differences can be resolved in ways that are fair to all, but reason must prevail over passion if there is to be a climate conducive to the settlement of disagreements."

Seriously, 11 times in 7 years! And yet the parents still dont understand why I dont have any nice furniture! This will go out tomorrow.

Moving is such a pain in the ass too. You probably have it down to a science by now. Have you stayed in the same general area for the 11 moves or were some of them of significant distance?

Sidewinder:

I received the package today. Everything looks good! I have the sticks in my humidor to get back to proper temp and such. I am really looking forward to trying that Gurkha Legend! Thanks for the contest Jon! As I said before, I appreciate the opportunity!

Steve

Thread Information