The facts from the web:
7 X 54 Torpedo
wrapper: Costa Rican '96 vintage maduro
Filler: cuban seed Nic and Honduran

Had this guy after dinner last nite, just cold water to drink. I have been pretty busy lately, and this was the first real time that I had to sit down and concentrate only on a cigar so I was in an excellent frame of mind.

The construction was very good, and the cigar felt consistent from head to foot. Cut and light were both easy. Pre-light draw was o.k., maybe a little bit looser than I wold like, but not too loose. The first couple of draws were a little bit bitter, but more than likely a less that perfect lighting technique was to blame more than the smoke. It settled right down into a sweet, maybe a little chocolatey taste with a definite peppery taste. Definitely a fuerte stick, quite a punch to it throughout the smoke. The ash was somewhat flaky, but did not threaten to fall off, I ashed it about 1" in and several more times while smoking.

I really enjoyed this smoke, the flavor was excellent and pretty consistent during the entire cigar. The flavor did seem to get more full from the mid-point through the nub, it didn't change, just kinda felt "deeper" if that makes any sense. It also produced quite a bit of smoke, both on the draw and at rest, which I liked. Held together well for smoke rings and for some reason looked "whiter" than others. I will be keeping a couple of these in the humi from now on.