Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Toss me your garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Archmedes View Post
    Oh god, I DARE you to insult distorted view. Even better, make fun of Tim Henson. I fucking dare you.
    No idea what the distorted view or who Tim Henson is but if they have anything in common with the way you conduct yourself on forum sites well then they deserve all the insults and ridicule that can be thrown at them.

By the way you have no idea what the definition of irony is.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Blog Entries

Hint: When trying to suggest a person as immature, don't start telling masterbation jokes. Unless you were attempting to kill me with irony.
    Truth hurts. When you grow up and get some hair on your balls then come back and attempt to tell us who we are.

Like I said, when we are done with our fun, you'll be gone. Thanks for playing.

Lopaka

Quote Originally Posted by Lopaka View Post
    Like I said, when we are done with our fun, you'll be gone.
    i was done with this cat a long time ago ... can we speed this up?
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

john51277 Guest

Oh god, I DARE you to insult distorted view. Even better, make fun of Tim Henson. I fucking dare you.

Well he did dare us. Distortedview.com and Tim Henson can suck a huge gerbil cock!!!

Archmedes Guest

who the fuck is tim henson and why should i be afraid of him??
    Why should you be afraid of him? No reason. Just insult him and I will sit back and watch this silly little forum get hacked into oblivion.

Archmedes Guest

Like I said, when we are done with our fun, you'll be gone. Thanks for playing.
    The thing is, you're not having fun. I am. You can try to fool youself into thinking you are using me, but in the end are are still just a tool.

7. Default

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Henson

Looks like him. Prolly wouldn't take too much looking around to find hin in his hometown should any harm come to this site. Some of us have personal days off with pay and adult vehicles capable of doing the speed limit for great distances. Some of us have met other members of this board from other states and have formed friendships. Some of us don't get in pissing matches, we are bare knuckled ornery MEN who make things happen with out waving our dick around like a flag.

A co worker of mine dropped a career criminal dead in his driveway breaking into his vehicle. No charges were even considered let alone filed. Shit gets flushed.

K7
    The older I get ,the better I was

Why should you be afraid of him? No reason. But nothing else is working so I have to make empty threats using names I found on wikipedia to try and make someone act like I fucking matter. I MATTER DAMN'T! MY MOMMY SAID SO!!
    You really need to work on your typing skills peewee. I can't keep fixing all your typos for you.

pssst... since you made the threat, and you are real proud of who you really are. If this "silly little forum" does get hacked, you can bet your house is the first that Johnny Law will be stopping at.

Why should you be afraid of him? No reason. Just insult him and I will sit back and watch this silly little forum get hacked into oblivion.

For posterity.....

i was thinking that, threaten a hack with your adress and name posted all visible like... not the best tactic, but hey, lets see where this goes.

Okay since a few of you took pity and did not bash me, like I admittedly deserve, here is my name and adress.

Cory Orcutt
    139 West Newhaven Place
    Richland WA, 99352

And I AM 18, google me, and I can show you a pic if you really need it. I am 19 as a matter of fact.

I know I am a mooch, and I a sorry to those of you who hate me for it really, but that is why I only asked for crap, not anything that you actually would smoke.
    Might as well get this one while we're at it.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

I'll be out that way in the near future......

It would be my pleasure.... two shovel and a bag of lime
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Archmedes Guest

That would be because he was on someone elses property, sumbass. It's called self defrense. Not mention that Tim Henson dosen't even have a house.

well thats terrific for tim... but you are missing the point, people on this forum dont live on the internet, we use the internet to get together... but, we arent computer nerds, we can and will leave our house to take physical action if need be.... and besides, your the one who brought ole tim into this....

That would be because he was on someone elses property, sumbass. It's called self defrense. Not mention that Tim Henson dosen't even have a house.
    sumbass? That's new to me.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    I thought it was a clever way to cuss... maybe it was a typo like 'defrence'.... ya know, like when people say bassackwards or fudpucker ... oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    I liked "self defrense" myself.

bigpoppapuff Guest

btw cory...do your parents know what a waste of skin you are??.....maybe law enforcement should pay them a visit....

and henson can lick my balls...

tim henson takes it up the ass. like you you little fuck.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

Archmedes has been banned.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Thread Information