Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Toss me your garbage

Archmedes Guest

What do you mean. I got annoyed at people calling me a mooch, so I spulrged and bought a load of cigars. And here you go. If you want I will send you the order tracking numbers so you can look at them to be sure they are real. Below is the recipt.

2. Default

Actually I don't give a fuck about you or your cigars but it's kinda fun to watch a new bitch dance like you are.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Archmedes Guest

Oh, burned.

4. Default

Holy fuck...How did I miss all the fun on this thread. Purobrats bastid child has found his way here.

Let me toss you this bastid boy...

Archmedes Guest

Let me toss you this bastid boy...
    Wow, that was such a scathing post, I think my day is ruined now.

john51277 Guest

Hey Dumbass, You said you live with your parents? Don't they have any food in the house? You have to eat Ramen noodles? I guess they are in the pantry already? Your parents bought them? You are a damn MOOCH still, how old are you 35? You can go get a job and go to school. Hell work a lil more overtime and you can afford cigars. What about all the time you are wasting posting your lies on the forum with??

Sorry guys, I just hate Mooches!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Archmedes View Post
    What do you mean? I got annoyed at people calling me a mooch, so I spulrged and bought a load of cigars. And here you go. If you want I will send you the order tracking numbers so you can look at them to be sure they are real. Below is the recipt.
    Hard for me to believe you're in "college."

I hope you've signed up for the remedial English courses at "college" sonny boy, because it's clear you need them.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Screen shot of the order don't mean shit. My nephew could Photoshop that easily. Post your credit card number so we can verify the order as well as your finances. (feel free to include your SS# so we can run a criminal record and credit check)

Blog Entries

I warned you, we are just getting warmed up!

Blog Entries

Will that help at all, or is a it waste of time?
    YOU are a waste of time.

Now Arch - as much attention as everyone is giving you, I just wanted to thank you for the hours of entertainment that you've given me... except tonight is Oscar night, so um... oh well...
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

I wonder if his uncle likes Cuban cigars...
    Last edited by drew_goring; 02-25-2007 at 06:29 PM.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Well I was going to send you some dog rockets that I've beed collecting all weekend. Nevermind though. It looks like you have quite a large shipment, of mostly dog rockets, coming from CI. Thanks anyway for posting your address you troll. By the way, what the hell is a samuraipirate. Is that secret code for butt pirate or turd burgler?

OK, full mooch alert mode. Time to run off another fucktard. Here we go!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	brass_monkey_fucktard.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	57.4 KB 
ID:	501  
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Okay since a few of you took pity and did not bash me, like I admittedly deserve, here is my name and adress.

Cory Orcutt
    139 West Newhaven Place
    Richland WA, 99352

And I AM 18, google me, and I can show you a pic if you really need it. I am 19 as a matter of fact.

I know I am a mooch, and I a sorry to those of you who hate me for it really, but that is why I only asked for crap, not anything that you actually would smoke.
    You are more than a mooch. You're a social fucking retard who hasn't learned how to interact with people unless they are wired into some stupid ass video game. Well the Google search you requested turned up some twisted shit.

http://www.putfile.com/archmedes/media

I seriously doubt you are 19 by the level of maturity displayed in a couple of your stupid samurai pirate home movies. Which jackass are you? Probably the one deepthroating (can't think of the term Shagaroo used) the sausage. If you are 19, you serioulsy need to grow the fuck up. Take a hike you little fucktard.

Since you probably only understand Video Games Here you go:

john51277 Guest

Well we have not heard from him in a whole day, maybe he got the hint!!

Archmedes Guest

Hey Dumbass, You said you live with your parents? Don't they have any food in the house? You have to eat Ramen noodles? I guess they are in the pantry already? Your parents bought them? You are a damn MOOCH still, how old are you 35? You can go get a job and go to school. Hell work a lil more overtime and you can afford cigars. What about all the time you are wasting posting your lies on the forum with??
    Why do I eat ramen when I live with my parents? Because only a presumptious cock would bitch their parents into buying them food, especially when they are 19 and going to college. And I don't know what kind of job you had in college, but I don't have very much left over after paying tuition, the down payment on a car, gas and all the other things that must be taken care of.

I seriously doubt you are 19 by the level of maturity displayed in a couple of your stupid samurai pirate home movies. Which jackass are you? Probably the one deepthroating (can't think of the term Shagaroo used) the sausage. If you are 19, you serioulsy need to grow the fuck up. Take a hike you little fucktard.
    HAHA! I haven't seen those in ages. There is an online film festival called filmfights and me and some friends submitted those just to piss them off. Kind of like this thread is pissing you guys off.

Now Arch - as much attention as everyone is giving you, I just wanted to thank you for the hours of entertainment that you've given me
    I think I am having more fun than you. I have sturred the whole forum into this thread. In fact it has been the number one thread in exchange for the last couple days. We're already up to page 8, lets keep on with it. This forum is like a giant toolshead.

Well we have not heard from him in a whole day, maybe he got the hint!!
    It's called going to class. I will keep posting until you guys stop or, I get banned. In my mindset banned=me winning.

And I don't know what kind of job you had in college, but I don't have very much left over after paying tuition, the down payment on a car, gas and all the other things that must be taken care of.
    Here's where it still gets me... I dont know what kind of job you have either buddy, but it must be one hell of one for you to be able to 'splurge' on 206 cigars AFTER your bills. Bills like that, easily wipe out a part-time pay check... How much did your little buying spree cost you anyway? So are you exagerating on what bills you have, exagerating on how many sticks you bought(if any), or do you just have the worst money management skills known to man?

Blog Entries

It's called going to class. I will keep posting until you guys stop or, I get banned. In my mindset banned=me winning.
    I didn't want to do this, but it looks like I am going to have to make you cry.

I don't know about any of the other men on this forum (and woman as well), but when I was 19, I had a WHOLE lot of better things to do with my free time than to sit on a computer and write love letters to a bunch of stuffy guys. You see, that's what it is, it's LOVE. You LOVE the attention because you know you can't get it from a woman (or man or sheep) and your existence is so sad that you KNOW you are pathetic. I mean, even the geeks are off playing Star Wars, the Card Game, or SOMETHING, but you......well, you just got nothing better to do than to think you are stirring us up. We don't really care one way or the other. We only make comments to make our other "IN" brothers laugh. You are not "IN", you are "OUT"....and you KNOW that. You wish you could somehow become cool enough to get even a small slice of our respect, but you have already screwed it up. Now you are trying to save what little dignity you have left by making a statement of how you will win if we ban you.

But you have already lost, so you can't win no matter what you do or no matter what we do. You see this board has seen professional bad losers and you aren't even good enough to carry their sorry asshat underwear to the trash.

So, why don't you just do those things that 19 year-olds do. Enjoy your fantasy cigars and go to another cigar forum where the people are very nice. You CAN keep posting here as long as you want, but we will get tired of playing with you and your love affair will have to end.

Look....I feel bad for you. I'm sure you are a cool guy in your 19-year old world. You've learned a surprising lesson here, I'm sure. Next time, learn to respect the yard you come to shit in. We make the rules here and we decide whether you get to play in our yard or not. Come back in a year when you have learned what it is to be a man, what integrity means, and what respecting others is all about.
    puro pot pass VI loser

Thread Information