Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Toss me your garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Archmedes View Post
    here is my name and adress.

Cory Orcutt
    139 West Newhaven Place
    Richland WA, 99352
    I got bored at work today....ahhh never mind....there is no fun in letting you know ahead of time.
    Last edited by The Korean; 02-26-2007 at 09:44 PM.

Why do I eat ramen when I live with my parents? Because only a presumptious cock would bitch their parents into buying them food, especially when they are 19 and going to college.
    But yet it's okay to "bitch" complete strangers for free cigars?

coors_ca Guest

Quote Originally Posted by aceswired View Post
    this thread is full of insight.

Quote Originally Posted by coors_ca View Post
    this thread is full of insight.

awesome sig line dude.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

It's called going to class. I will keep posting until you guys stop or, I get banned. In my mindset banned=me winning.

That's 'cuz you're a dumbass.

This pos can't even lie well - he's too fucking stupid. He's not even a student in any college. He can't spell or write. There's too many holes in everything he writes. It's all bullshit. 10 to 1 he's some idiot that's been run outta here before.
    Last edited by basil; 02-27-2007 at 09:14 AM.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

HAHA! I haven't seen those in ages. There is an online film festival called filmfights and me and some friends submitted those just to piss them off. Kind of like this thread is pissing you guys off.
    You're not fooling anyone here. Those movies were submitted a year ago. That hardly counts as "ages". Then again, to someone who probably can't even drive yet, it seems that way. Oh, and don't worry, you're not pissing anyone off here. You're just a temporary form of entertainment until we get tired of you.

did someone say tired?

Wow, a win-win situation. We win because we get to bitch-slap bumboy around and wins when he gets banned. Oh wait, he isn't being banned, just bitchslapped around like the fucktard he his, so we win!!!! Booby prizes all around!!!
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Why do I eat ramen when I live with my parents? Because only a presumptious cock would bitch their parents into buying them food, especially when they are 19 and going to college.
    If you are in school, and work, I don't think you have that much time for cigars. Focus on your studies. Lord knows you need them. Why don't you get a real job (lord knows what kind of ball/dick sucking job you have now) and make something of your life. Quit being a leg-humping fucktard and get a life.

Archmedes Guest

I dont know what kind of job you have either buddy, but it must be one hell of one for you to be able to 'splurge' on 206 cigars AFTER your bills. Bills like that, easily wipe out a part-time pay check... How much did your little buying spree cost you anyway? So are you exagerating on what bills you have, exagerating on how many sticks you bought(if any), or do you just have the worst money management skills known to man?
    I'm sorry, I think I mentioned what I did to pay for. I cut down on food bills, which means lots of ramen.

I don't know about any of the other men on this forum (and woman as well), but when I was 19, I had a WHOLE lot of better things to do with my free time than to sit on a computer and write love letters to a bunch of stuffy guys. You see, that's what it is, it's LOVE. You LOVE the attention because you know you can't get it from a woman (or man or sheep) and your existence is so sad that you KNOW you are pathetic. I mean, even the geeks are off playing Star Wars, the Card Game, or SOMETHING, but you......well, you just got nothing better to do than to think you are stirring us up. We don't really care one way or the other. We only make comments to make our other "IN" brothers laugh. You are not "IN", you are "OUT"....and you KNOW that. You wish you could somehow become cool enough to get even a small slice of our respect, but you have already screwed it up. Now you are trying to save what little dignity you have left by making a statement of how you will win if we ban you.

But you have already lost, so you can't win no matter what you do or no matter what we do. You see this board has seen professional bad losers and you aren't even good enough to carry their sorry asshat underwear to the trash.

So, why don't you just do those things that 19 year-olds do. Enjoy your fantasy cigars and go to another cigar forum where the people are very nice. You CAN keep posting here as long as you want, but we will get tired of playing with you and your love affair will have to end.

Look....I feel bad for you. I'm sure you are a cool guy in your 19-year old world. You've learned a surprising lesson here, I'm sure. Next time, learn to respect the yard you come to shit in. We make the rules here and we decide whether you get to play in our yard or not. Come back in a year when you have learned what it is to be a man, what integrity means, and what respecting others is all about.
    BEHOLD! The wise sage has appeared! Honestly, you are right in some parts. I DO want attention, it's called flaming. And I am a professional bad loser, I was in the GNAA. Before it lost most of it's members over timec's stupid lolicon fetish, we would just trash a forum like this for the hell of it. You say I know I am pathetic. No, pathetic is writing a post as long as yours, because if you really didn't care you wouldn't have written anything. Don't YOU have something better to do with your time? I am just killing a few minutes and chuckling when I see a stream of replies on the thread. You think I want your respect? If I did would I have come here asking for free cigars? I have a very different definition of respect than you, my friend.

I don't know why I bother, but if you want I can take a picture of my "fantasy cigars" and the packaging and shit tommorow or thursday. It's supposed to come in tommorows mail.

Look, you aren't supirior to me or anyone else and using your little lecture hasn't changed that. I'm sorry, but come back in a year when you realise what it means to be a tool.

I was hoping no one whould pick up on that.

Those movies were submitted a year ago. That hardly counts as "ages"
    When it was a one weekend deal, it certainly is like ages. It's not like they are fresh on the web. Digging up videos from last year usually counts as ages.

lord knows what kind of ball/dick sucking job you have now
    Best Buy.

john51277 Guest

Goddamn, This guy is a joke.

Are you taking English grammar classes? There is this cool software, on most computer applications, called spell check (you should try it). Wow, where’re on page 10 already. I guess I better take the popcorn out of the microwave.

...if you really didn't care you wouldn't have written anything...

he's got a point...

14. Default

LMK when you dudes got him tenderized. I wanna stick the big ole gutripper up this kids ass
    The older I get ,the better I was

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    he's got a point...
    Well, you got me! I really do care. That's why I spent all that time giving him good advice.
    puro pot pass VI loser

I'm sorry, I think I mentioned what I did to pay for. I cut down on food bills, which means lots of ramen.
    If you say so, still doesn't seem to add up. Hope you have enough money left to preserve all those sticks so you dont end up wasting them... what with no humi and all.

I will keep posting until you guys stop or, I get banned. In my mindset banned=me winning.

Chugg??

TampaSupremo
    "Ph-nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!"-H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by TampaSupremo View Post
    Chugg??

TampaSupremo

This stinks of cumChugger boy to me....
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by TampaSupremo View Post
    Chugg??

TampaSupremo

I think this is a pretty good call.

Hex - ip check?

Archmedes Guest

Are you taking English grammar classes? There is this cool software, on most computer applications, called spell check (you should try it).
    Forgive me for not running all my posts through a spellcheck. I really don't feel like taking that much extra time, just to make you happy. Stop bitching about the occasional typo and take it like a fucking man.

Whoever chug is, I am not him and the awesome people at gnaa can probably tell you that. Whatever. You people will stop posting eventually and I will get bored with flaming you. That's the only way I will ever fucking leave.

Thread Information