Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Toss me your garbage

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Archmedes View Post
    That's the only way I will ever fucking leave.
    You silly dickless twit...All it takes is a push of a button and your stay here is over.

john51277 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TampaSupremo View Post
    Chugg??

TampaSupremo

That shit is funny, I read the whole Chugg thread a few nights ago. What a meathead he was. This guy seems even worse. Like maybe Chuggs lil brother. Hey Chugg Jr, paste a pic of yourself and lets see those huge arms!!!

Oh and by the way, go fuck yourself!!

coors_ca Guest

the fact that this thread is still at the top of the board reflects badly on yall.

Blog Entries

More fantastic insight from Coors...you can shut the fuck up anytime now.

Archmedes Guest

You silly dickless twit...All it takes is a push of a button and your stay here is over.
    But you see, I want that. It means I have won. You can't handle it and ban me, or you give up and stop posting. I will never surrender!

the fact that this thread is still at the top of the board reflects badly on yall.
    Yeah, I was kind of thinking the same thing. However from previous posts I have discovered that deep down, you don't care. I suppose you just write out your replies for the hell of it. I also love how you call me immature and prove it with posts like this...

I wanna stick the big ole gutripper up this kids ass
    Why don't you get a real job (lord knows what kind of ball/dick sucking job you have now)
    You're a social fucking retard who hasn't learned how to interact with people unless they are wired into some stupid ass video game.
    I got some fresh "dog rockets" coming your way
    Stop Smoking if you can't afford it, and oh go f#$% yourself.
    try to dig yourself out of that hole you're digging for yourself
    FUCK YOU STUPID ASSHAT
    God, how can my argument hold out against such scathing wit?

6. Default

This is kind of weird actually. I think this is the first time we have been flamed by an actual genuine mentally handicaped person who actually rode a short bus holding a bic lighter .

Coors you are on a fine line here already dont fall into the pit of shit cumchugger Jr. is
    The older I get ,the better I was

Forgive me for not running all my posts through a spellcheck. I really don't feel like taking that much extra time, just to make you happy. Stop bitching about the occasional typo and take it like a fucking man.

Whoever chug is, I am not him and the awesome people at gnaa can probably tell you that. Whatever. You people will stop posting eventually and I will get bored with flaming you. That's the only way I will ever fucking leave.
    Dogshit,
    The spell check thing is the least of your worries. You are a turd as the super awesome kickass awesome really great people at The Union for Retarded Dipshits(TURD) can confirm. you will leave when we get tired with you.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by coors_ca View Post

ok. Thanks for the feedback.

heh. I think that if you looked in the brain mirror there would be no reflection at all. Just guessin'.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Archafuckwit ,you sure are acting like a dickless twat like him so you've been tagged.

CUMCHUGGERS BUTT BOY!!!
    Congratulations, you win the prize!!! Vanna, what do we have for this inbred, slack-jawed drooling tool?
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

But you see, I want that. It means I have won. You can't handle it and ban me, or you give up and stop posting. I will never surrender!
    Page one in the attention whores "How To Keep That Attention Coming" book. Make 'em think you want to get banned so they won't ban you. Sorry junior. Many of us have been dealing with stink weasles like yourself since you were crappin' in your diapers and wiping it on your face and calling it war paint. Try another line because that one is tired and worn out.

The simple truth is you are a mooching pissant that picked the wrong board to mooch on. When you got called on it you just could not stop yourself from letting the real you come flooding out. And it is clear you are just another of our worlds losers that thinks everyone owes you something and when you don't get what you want, how you want it, you just start trying to ruin everything for everyone else. Sorry, but you aren't some legendary board troll. You are just a little kid throwing a temper tantrum. You can try your best to convince yourself that you are pissing up the place and causing us stress all you want, but the truth is, you are dancing for our amusement little monkey!

john51277 Guest

[QUOTE=Shagaroo;81450] but the truth is, you are dancing for our amusement little monkey!]

Dance my lil monkey boy!!

Maybe I will throw you a dime for a gas station gar!!

Archmedes Guest

this is the first time we have been flamed by an actual genuine mentally handicaped person
    Dogshit,You are a turd as the super awesome kickass awesome really great people at The Union for Retarded Dipshits
    Archafuckwit ,you are a dickless twat
    Damn, I guess you guys are right. Compared to your posts, mine are just SO immature.

Sorry, but you aren't some legendary board troll.
    Oh really? Why don't you you go ask the people at slashdot about archop from the GNAA.

the truth is, you are dancing for our amusement little monkey!
    Oh, the irony. Keep telling yourselves that, while you post again. And again. And again.

you just start trying to ruin everything for everyone else.
    Yes.
    Last edited by Archmedes; 03-01-2007 at 06:59 PM.

13. Default

No need for a ban poll hex...Just push the button. This guy has nothing positive to say.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    No need for a ban poll hex...Just push the button. This guy has nothing positive to say.

2nd.

Blog Entries

3rd. He bored me a while ago. He thinks he's funny, he's just a 12 year old holding his dick in his hand.

john51277 Guest

Hello Hex, I don't count but 4th (newbie)

Blog Entries

Forgive me for not running all my posts through a spellcheck. I really don't feel like taking that much extra time, just to make you happy. Stop bitching about the occasional typo and take it like a fucking man.

Whoever chug is, I am not him and the awesome people at gnaa can probably tell you that. Whatever. You people will stop posting eventually and I will get bored with flaming you. That's the only way I will ever fucking leave.
    There's a huge difference between "occasional typo(s)" and just plain being illiterate. You continue to make a strong case for yourself being the latter.......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    There's a huge difference between "occasional typo(s)" and just plain being illiterate. You continue to make a strong case for yourself being the latter.......
    Case closed...

archop from the GNAA.
    Probably should have kept that to yourself...

http://www.gnaa.us/about.phtml
    http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/GNAA

Nice little group of racist homophobes ya got there twinkledick...

Blog Entries

Ok, amusement done...bye bye,

Thread Information