Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Toss me your garbage

Archmedes Guest

he's just a 12 year old holding his dick in his hand.
    Yet again, NEVER tell me again that I am immature.

There is a difference between the occasional typo and being totally illiterate.
    Interestingly enough, I make far less spelling mistakes than the other forum posters, so if I am illiterate, what are they. I think you just insulted several other members.

and by the way, it's archimedes.
    The missing "I" is a long standing personal joke. I would explain it, but it's really not very funny.

what kind of social retard would insult another man's wife??
    Me.

At least archmedes admits that he's nothing but a p.o.s. troll wannabee hacker.
    Pretty much, though I know some C++. And I prefer asshole flamer anyways.

archie here is extremely amusing! Kinda like those little spider monkees you toss peanuts to at the zoo.
    Oh, irony. I make one post, come back the next day and there are five more pages. Just shut up before you say anything more stupid.

hefty, we can settle this real easy, just come by my neck of the woods and we'll fight for 4 2 minutes rounds of no holds barred. at the end, if u are still capable of breathing through u'r lard laden neck, i'll stfu. if not, i'll bury you and save u'r loved ones funeral costs. either way u win.
    I hate you so, so much. You are not a flamer. You are not a troll. You are an obnoxious hick who managed to cheat evolution and if we are lucky, evolution will soon come back to fix it's mistake and no, I will not fucking fight you to settle my opinion, shitbrains.

Fucking seriously, saying that I am the same as him is the only thing you have said as of yet that actually annoyed me.

I mean damn, most of you guys posts are nothing but childish vulgarity. You suck balls. You masterbate like a monkey. You fuck your momma. This is the best you have managed to throw at me?

And for god sakes I DO want you to ban me, despite what you may think. I will add it to the increasingly large list of your fellows. It only took one thread here. Easy as can be.
    Last edited by Archmedes; 03-02-2007 at 08:56 PM.

coors_ca Guest

archmedes, kill u'rself now.

Quote Originally Posted by Archmedes View Post
    I hate you so, so much. You are not a flamer. You are not a troll. You are an obnoxious hick who managed to cheat evolution and if we are lucky, evolution will soon come back to fix it's mistake and no, I will not fucking fight you to settle my opinion, shitbrains.
    Did i miss something... i thought coors and hefty were fighting not you... how did you manage to turn coors into your enemy too? he was the only person not attacking you... impresive.... Here coors was catching shit for coming out swinging AGAINST the people shit talking you, and you still attack him.

Blog Entries

First, I have to say that this has been extremely entertaining.

We have ourselves a first class Asshat magnet thread going! At this rate, we will have identified all the asshat's on the planet in just under a year!

We could put them in a big ship and fire it into space and I bet you anything, no matter where we programmed it to go, it would land right smack in the middle of Uranus! (Suddenly, I see visions of a South Park episode....Asshat's In Space!)
    puro pot pass VI loser

And for god sakes I DO want you to ban me, despite what you may think. I will add it to the increasingly large list of your fellows. It only took one thread here. Easy as can be.
    And despite what you may think you are here purely for our amusement. When you have worn out your entertainment value you will be banned and a new troll will come and take your place and we will have fun with him as well. Calling you names and then getting rid of you is a great way to unwind from a hard day. It's almost as enjoyable as the cigars we smoke but like a cigar when we're finished with you we'll throw you away. So you go on and believe what you want but in the end we win you lose not the other way around.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

My little friend, archie!!!!

Archmedes Guest

Did i miss something... i thought coors and hefty were fighting not you... how did you manage to turn coors into your enemy too? he was the only person not attacking you... impresive.... Here coors was catching shit for coming out swinging AGAINST the people shit talking you, and you still attack him.
    Reason number one. People like him have no right to exist. At least in real life, off the Internet I have a real job and soon a decent profession. Coors lives in a fucking trailer park and takes his piece of shit car 40 miles to his no-so-local library and uses their computers to talk shit. I don't care if he hates you people. I don't stoop to that kind of level to find a dipshit comrade. Anyway, I don't dislike you people anyway, you are just a source of fun.

And despite what you may think you are here purely for our amusement. When you have worn out your entertainment value you will be banned and a new troll will come and take your place and we will have fun with him as well.
    All you guys keep saying that. It's like you are trying to reassure yourselves. YOU GUYS are for MY amusment. Hell, I don't even need to come up with something original for my posts. You guys keep posting so much stupididty that you are literally arming me with quotes. Your little "I'm just posting here for fun" claim is so obviously not true. Not even coors would belive it. And how many trolls does this tiny ass forum get anyway? Seriously I only ran into it by chance. Any good forum picks up a new flamer every few days.

you go on and believe what you want but in the end we win you lose not the other way around.
    Okay, you guys keep telling yourselves that. I just sit back after writing a reply mostly comprised of your idiotic posts and watch page after page fill up with new comedy gold. At the beggining you said that you would not follow my instructions and ban me. Now when you can't take it anymore, you all decide to do it after all. But hell, this is really just to add another forum to my banned list. Hurry up and give me the ban.

That's funny george, good to see you're keeping an eye on things! Arch, do you really want to stick around with all these guys constantly badgering you, is that fun for you?
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Blog Entries

Yet again, NEVER tell me again that I am immature.
    Until you get a life and stop trolling boards because you think it's funny. You are immature. You are an immature little 12 year old boy holding his dick in his hand and rubbing a quick one thinking we are pissed at you. Meanwhile, we are just enjoying your stupidity and post to see what more you would say. When we are done, you will be gone.

Thanks for playing.

Lopaka

coors_ca Guest

::archmedes exposed::

http://www.youtube.com/v/tLUeSf86v1E

Gotta trench coat?

john51277 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by coors_ca View Post

That guy is seriously fucked in the head!!

Quote Originally Posted by coors_ca View Post
    How do you know this is him. Here's some more disturbing home video from him. Hide the women and chidren.

http://media.putfile.com/hostingyfilm

john51277 Guest

I found the fucktard elswhere, here he is on some forum with other retards!!!

http://www.distortedview.com/show/bo...bdcf1be39139e3

Anyone want to e-mail him?????
    corydorcutt@charter.net

Archmedes=Cory Dorcutt
    Last edited by john51277; 03-04-2007 at 11:14 AM. Reason: Added Email

His very own website, samurai pirate films, seems to be doing AWFULLY well. They're up to... ummm... 13 members!!! Yay!!!

Some of the MOST intellectual diatribe I think I've ever read! They're turning the english language on its ear!!! Challenging, that's for sure!!!

I would really love to see archie in the real world - publishing memos - writing proposals - interacting with his "team"... Entering into corporate discourse with his obvious tenor for communication!!!

coors, on the other hand I'm afraid, is destined to be what he is. Clearly - written communication is not his forte... Verbal might be another story, though - I would think he would be pretty good at saying, "...you want fries with that???"

Actually i think his name is Cory D. Orcutt

Archmedes Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ReV View Post
    Actually i think his name is Cory D. Orcutt
    Finally someone got it. Feel free to email me, I only use it to register with forums. Samurai pirate was a one or two week deal, but those films still kick ass.

Arch, do you really want to stick around with all these guys constantly badgering you, is that fun for you?
    That's the reason I am here. To badger YOU.

You are immature. You are an immature little 12 year old boy holding his dick in his hand and rubbing a quick one thinking we are pissed at you.
    Hint: When trying to suggest a person as immature, don't start telling masterbation jokes. Unless you were attempting to kill me with irony.

He was with some other idiots on distortedview forum
    Oh god, I DARE you to insult distorted view. Even better, make fun of Tim Henson. I fucking dare you.

Oh and coors, fucking clever man. That was totally me.
    Last edited by Archmedes; 03-04-2007 at 05:27 PM.

LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, I MATTER DAMN'T!!!! LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!

Fixed your typo...

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    Fixed your typo...
    Way to help a fella out Shag.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

bigpoppapuff Guest

who the fuck is tim henson and why should i be afraid of him??

did he fondle your cock once and you're indebted to him??.....

Thread Information