Thread: best online sources

1. Default

Please forgive me, I'm sure this has been beaten to death. I am new and I am looking for good online resources for cigars..Good value and service.

Thanks in advace

Zippy66

Blog Entries

I'm admittedly bias. I own and operate Cigars By Camino Viejo. But also take a look at our Cigar Advertisements section for other retailers who advertise here.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

That is a good looking site hex.

Blog Entries

Thanks, I still have a lot of work to do. I'm missing a lot of images that I just haven’t had the chance to Photoshop and put up.

It's been rather amusing getting things started, my best selling cigars are the it's a boy and it's a girl cigars. I'm going to be coming out with bachelor party and wedding gift cigars as well soon.

The guy you see on the first page is my grandfather at his factory in <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="&#111;n"><st1:City w:st="&#111;n">St. Augustine</st1:City> <st1:State w:st="&#111;n">Florida</st1:State></st1:place> back in the 70's. I'm all about the family tradition.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Do you need some help Photoshoping anything Hex? I can do almost anything.
    Life is to short to b!tch...Get over it and move on.

Thread Information