Thread: Today's Coffee 2/25/07

1. Default Today's Coffee 2/25/07

Here's a post to let you know what coffee I'm drinking and some words for the day. Enjoy.

Today's brew is from a late 2006 crop of Brazil Peaberry. Nutty, deep cocoa, earthy. A solid cup from top to bottom. And after a long nite a great way to greet the morning.

Ms. Right is preparing bagels and lox. Time for breakfast. Sweet.

The right decision

Are you ever reluctant to take action, because you're not sure you're making the right decision? No one can predict the future with complete accuracy, and of course no can make the right decisions all the time. Successful people don't necessarily make the right decisions every time. Instead, successful people focus on making their decisions right, through flexibility, commitment, and just plain old hard work.

Yes, you must be decisive if you're to accomplish anything, and you also must be willing to adjust to changing conditions. If you find that you didn't make the right decision, despite your best efforts, you still have the opportunity to make it right, by adjusting your approach. You can't always make the right decisions. However, that should not stop you from taking action, because you can always make your decisions right.

what do you use to brew it?
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

3. Default

Bodum French Press.

I just recently started using a french press and I love it. big difference from a drip/filter pot.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

5. Default

big difference from a drip/filter pot.
    or from the colador....LOL.

I have an italian style stove top espresso maker and love it. If you love strong coffee/espresso and don't want to pay for the good machines, you should try it. They are easy to find for $15-$30.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	espressozone_1938_3312156.gif 
Views:	239 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	500  

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    I just recently started using a french press and I love it. big difference from a drip/filter pot.
    Same here. I can't believe how much richer the coffee tastes.

Right now I am enjoying some Doi Chaang beans. I believe these are the medium roast.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Thread Information