Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Free Coffee from Unclebeanz

Blog Entries

Got mine yestiddy~ Review to follow...

Thanks for the bonus in there too! Looking forward to it.

2. Default

All coffee bombs and stowaways have oficially been sent. And lets not forget about the stowaways. You've each received one of the following.....

Ramon Allones Mille Fleurs 1998
    Upmann Kings 1998
    Cuaba Generosos 1998

This is a cigar board folks....

Dayummnn! Nice play novasurf.

If hell arrives on Earth, it will be the I-10.

Hit the wrong button and reported a post instead of a reply. Anywho, got mine day before Yesterday. Nova, you sir, are a gentleman, and that H.upmann was a very pleasant surprise. I'll be saving that for a rainy day. I will give my review as soon as my nose isn't quite so stuffed, but so far my brother seems to like it.
    A good book, a cigar, and a nice tall glass of STFU.

If hell arrives on Earth, it will be the I-10.

Ah, a perfect lazy saturday with a good book, cigar, and my Unclebeanz coffee blend Taina. Well, at least the coffee and book was good (see my Vegas Gold review).

Before I even opened the box it came it, I could smell the coffee. The fragrance was hypnotic. It smelled so good I wanted spread it over everything. I managed to refrain myself; that would've been a waste of good coffe.

I wanted to prepare it with a Frenchpress, but all I had was a Vietnamese coffee filter, but it was good none the less.

The Taina was light and full-bodied. I usually like my coffee strong (caffeine in the veins strong), but this was good. Everything from it's description page applies: sweet, floral, and caramel smooth coffee. With a little cream and surgar, or condensed milk, you have yourself a very nice treat.

I don't know enough about reviewing coffee, but I know what I like. Unclebeanz, I like.
    A good book, a cigar, and a nice tall glass of STFU.

6. Default

Glad you liked it Alan.

Thread Information