Thread: Free Coffee from Unclebeanz

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Free Coffee from Unclebeanz

I am relatively new to this board and would like to make an offer to you all. I own a coffee roasting business where I roast premium, specialty grade coffee on demand. I would like you to try our coffee for free. Please note that to receive the free coffee, you’ll have to open an account with us (no purchase required).

The first 5 responders to this thread who reply “I want to try Unclebeanz Coffee” will get a free 12oz bag shipped directly to their home. Whole bean or ground, anyway you like it. After I get 5 responses to this thread, I will PM you with specific instructions. It is my way to welcome you to the wonderful world of spankin’ fresh, premium roasted coffee. You have nothing to lose.

Have at it folks. Limited to the first 5 responders who respond “I want to try Unclebeanz Coffee”.

Thanks

Norman

Arrow Sure!

I want to try Unclebeanz Coffee!

-Wayne
    Wanna-be beach bum.

“Indecision may or may not be my problem.”
    “Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.”
    - A VERY wise man from Mississippi

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord, for thee..."

If hell arrives on Earth, it will be the I-10.

I don't mind trying some Uncle Beanz!
    A good book, a cigar, and a nice tall glass of STFU.

Thanks,
    -Chad
    For let a man, as most men do, rate themselves at the highest value they can, yet their true value is no more than it is esteemed by others. -Thomas Hobbes

I want to try Unclebeanz Coffee
    GO AHEAD PUNK MAKE MY DAY

john51277 Guest

I want to try Unclebeanz Coffee

Damn too late
    Last edited by john51277; 02-26-2007 at 03:57 PM. Reason: I'm slow

Blog Entries

Damn I missed this!!!

But I wanna try that coffee!!

10. Default

Private messages have been sent to the following:

borovy3488, AlanC, CigarDan, Chadth, the naked gun, john 51277, bigpoppapuff,boomshay,cigarnobaka, heftysmokes

Follow the instructions in the EMail. And thanks for trying us out.

It is expected that you do not forward or share any of the contents of our correspondence with others. Thanks for understanding.

Nova

For coordination purposes, you must fulfill the request made in my private message to you before Wednesday, 2/28 6PM EST. If I do not have your info by then, you cannot receive the coffee. No exceptions. Thx.

bigpoppapuff Guest

norm...i responded...anything more you need from me??...

12. Default

anything more you need from me??...
    Instructions will be sent out tonight. Still waiting for others.

Well, damn if I didn't get my coffee yesterday, I also got one hell of nice petite corona Cuban stuck in there as well (the brand escapes me). Thanks, and i will post my opinions of the coffee after I try some, but it really did smell good.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

14. Default

nothing so far...and i could be one of the closest to UB.....????....
    The folks who got theirs first were the ones who got their coffee whole bean. If I had to grind the coffee, it added time to the delivery process. It's all on enroute Bwwaaaahahaha!

Blog Entries

Got mine yestiddy~ Review to follow...

Thanks for the bonus in there too! Looking forward to it.

16. Default

All coffee bombs and stowaways have oficially been sent. And lets not forget about the stowaways. You've each received one of the following.....

Ramon Allones Mille Fleurs 1998
    Upmann Kings 1998
    Cuaba Generosos 1998

This is a cigar board folks....

Dayummnn! Nice play novasurf.

Hit the wrong button and reported a post instead of a reply. Anywho, got mine day before Yesterday. Nova, you sir, are a gentleman, and that H.upmann was a very pleasant surprise. I'll be saving that for a rainy day. I will give my review as soon as my nose isn't quite so stuffed, but so far my brother seems to like it.

Ah, a perfect lazy saturday with a good book, cigar, and my Unclebeanz coffee blend Taina. Well, at least the coffee and book was good (see my Vegas Gold review).

Before I even opened the box it came it, I could smell the coffee. The fragrance was hypnotic. It smelled so good I wanted spread it over everything. I managed to refrain myself; that would've been a waste of good coffe.

I wanted to prepare it with a Frenchpress, but all I had was a Vietnamese coffee filter, but it was good none the less.

The Taina was light and full-bodied. I usually like my coffee strong (caffeine in the veins strong), but this was good. Everything from it's description page applies: sweet, floral, and caramel smooth coffee. With a little cream and surgar, or condensed milk, you have yourself a very nice treat.

I don't know enough about reviewing coffee, but I know what I like. Unclebeanz, I like.

Thread Information