Thread: Rookie to the forum

1. Default Rookie to the forum

Hey guys,

Im new to the forum here. I havebeen looking around here for a while. I just recently registered after deciding to post a box of ACID KubaKuba for trade. Needless to say, I'll probably catch some hell for having my first post being a trade offer . Understandbly so, that would raise some suspicion I positions were reversed.
    Anyway, I'm just posting to introduce myself. I'm from NY, and have been smoking for the better part of two years ( a rookie I guess biggrin.gif ) and tend to like the medium and fuller blends. I look foward to hearing everbodys' advice and recommendations for a good stick.

Talk to you soon,
    slevy007

Blog Entries

Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy being a member.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by slevy007
    Hey guys,

Im new to the forum here. I havebeen looking around here for a while. I just recently registered after deciding to post a box of ACID KubaKuba for trade. Needless to say, I'll probably catch some hell for having my first post being a trade offer . Understandbly so, that would raise some suspicion I positions were reversed.
    Anyway, I'm just posting to introduce myself. I'm from NY, and have been smoking for the better part of two years ( a rookie I guess biggrin.gif ) and tend to like the medium and fuller blends. I look foward to hearing everbodys' advice and recommendations for a good stick.

Talk to you soon,
    slevy007
    Nothing wrong with getting into the act early slevy. Welcome!!.

Nice to see you here.

Keep your feet off the couch, hex1848 sleeps there!

SFG75 Guest

Check out the discussion of ACIDS by wrath 186.

http://www.cigarsmokers.com/post3328.html#post3328

Thread Information