Hello everyone,
Nice to meet you all.

Let me start by saying I am a 3-5 cigar a week guy in the summer and this time of year pretty much blows! I am in the suburbs of Buffalo, NY and after a very mild Nov, Dec, and start of January we got hammered with both cold and snow. My last cigar was 2/18 sitting in my garage with the door open and the wind howling.

My faorites are:
Montecristo #2's (non Cuban unless I am on the other side of the border)
H. Upman
Cusano 18
Romeo & Julieta

I don't recall the actual 'vintages' because I keep the labels in the car for my trips to the Indian reservation that is about 5 miles from my house. Killer deals day to day but sometimes mail order has better pakage deals.

Actually posting a question. (questions?)

I am in the process of making a coolidor with a 120 Qt Walmart special.
I currently have a ~100 ct humidor with a Cigar Oasis XL and one of the polymer jars to help prevent the XL from cycling on and off every 5 minutes. I plan on keeping this on my dresser for day-to-day and restocking it from the coolidor to prevent opening and closing the cooler excessively.

I bought a hygrometer at Walmart and it is been doing the salt test for 2 days. 64% is as high as it has read. It is not the Sunbeam one I have read about, so I do not know if I should return it and just order one on-line. Any thoughts or recommendations?

I went with the coolidor because I figured the wife wouldn't let me keep something like a trunk in any living space. Once I told her about the cooler, she said she has a trunk at her parents house that would go fine in our closet. Who knew??? She will getting measurements and it may come up with her parents Easter weekend.

So, If I go about setting up the coolidor which includes stocking it! :) How would you recommend getting a large volume item like a trunk seasoned and ready without doubling my humidification? I have a 1# bag of 70% RH Heartfelt beads that will be going into the coolidor. Oh, there is a specialty lumber place not too far away where I can get 1/4" Spanish Cedar to line the trunk.