Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proud Pappa

Congrats sarge! Hopefully you can take some time off and transition into things!

1:45am 7lb 14oz
    For let a man, as most men do, rate themselves at the highest value they can, yet their true value is no more than it is esteemed by others. -Thomas Hobbes

Congratulations to you and your wife! I'm going to say she was born at 19:20 at a weight of 6 lbs., 13 oz.

2:17pm

and

8 even
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

john51277 Guest

7:38 AM WEIGHT 7lbs 6 oz

Congrats! That's awesome. My wife and I are trying for our first, so I can appreciate how happy you guys must be.

I'm guilty of looking for a competitive edge. As the proud uncle of a whole bunch of nephews and neices that I've had to look at online, I know just where to go. :)

Don't know if this is right, but ...

1:48 a.m.
    7 lbs 12 oz

congrats man!!

i'll guess 5:55 am
    6 lb 6 oz

again congrats

By the way... get ready to be wrapped around a very little finger...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIBro...elated&search=

Quote Originally Posted by aceswired View Post
    Congrats! That's awesome. My wife and I are trying for our first, so I can appreciate how happy you guys must be.

I'm guilty of looking for a competitive edge. As the proud uncle of a whole bunch of nephews and neices that I've had to look at online, I know just where to go. :)

Don't know if this is right, but ...

1:48 a.m.
    7 lbs 12 oz
    WE HAVE A WINNER!
    I know I posted the contest would end on the 10th but due to the initiative of aceswired in finding the exact time and weight of the little one I see no reason to continue. Pm me your addy and I will get some sticks out to you as soon as possible
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."
    PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, 1985

9. Default

Congrats to aceswired on the win...Congrats to Sgt_Smoke for ther new addition and nice contest.

thanks sarge
    "Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem."

exact time and weight.... that is impressive!! good work aces

Haha - like I said, I've had enough nephews & neices that I knew just where to look - hopsitals always have lovely "new arrivals" section. So I'm a limey cheater! Though in my defense, I think one other poster found it as well, but fudged his numbers a bit to hide his cheating ways (off by 3 minutes and 2 ounces - not fooling me!).

Congrats again, and thanks, Sarge. Beautiful little girl you have there. Enjoy her and stay indoors.

feel lucky my friend due to my line of work I nearly told them I didn't want her pics in the paper on the web and on the radio but went with just the radio since our patients don't get our paper or have access to the internet, Still though nice move I never even thought about the web site.

Heh - well, once every year or two, I have a good idea. I'm due again in 2009.

Package and PM sent to aceswired

Package received! Thanks again Sarge. Looking forward to the weather warming up so I can enjoy these outside.

Now - don't you have a diaper to change or something?

john51277 Guest

Just goes to dhow ya, cheating does pay.

Congratulations again on the newborn!!!!

Congratulations man! What a great feeling, eh?

Was it 6:26 am?

Thread Information