Thread: the definitive cigar babes of the week # 8

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by coors_ca View Post
    i posted several choice "cigar babes" along with this one, but it seems the powers that be (i suspect shelby07) have deemed them too hardcore for this board. sad, as they put those that have been posted to shame.

i actually logged on tonight hoping to go round three on putting the beat down all the arrogant haters, but alas, all my thread retorts have been edited out. i suppose they were getting a little too personal and served no constructive value. which i can understand.

it's fine with me, as i am growing tired of exposing the nonsensical thought behind the several characters on this board that seem to go out of their way to put me down.
    Coors- I find this entire post to be out of line and somewhat condescending. If you are growing tired of the personalities on this board, go find somewhere else to reside. But, before you do- go back to the original post, asshole, and insert NSFW in the subject line.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

coors_ca Guest

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    Coors- I find this entire post to be out of line and somewhat condescending. If you are growing tired of the personalities on this board, go find somewhere else to reside. But, before you do- go back to the original post, asshole, and insert NSFW in the subject line.
    oh no, here we go again...

Quote Originally Posted by coors_ca View Post
    i posted several choice "cigar babes" along with this one, but it seems the powers that be (i suspect shelby07) have deemed them too hardcore for this board. sad, as they put those that have been posted to shame.

i actually logged on tonight hoping to go round three on putting the beat down all the arrogant haters, but alas, all my thread retorts have been edited out. i suppose they were getting a little too personal and served no constructive value. which i can understand.

it's fine with me, as i am growing tired of exposing the nonsensical thought behind the several characters on this board that seem to go out of their way to put me down.
    dude here's your new sig line: cocksucker_ca you are a fucking crybaby motherfucker whose ass is a fraction from ban city. go fuck your stupidass self you whiney little bitchass punk motherfucker.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

I did not edit any of your posts coors.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Thread Information