Thread: Baghdad Sucks

Tommy West HHC, 68th CSSB #43338 APO AE 09344

Default Baghdad Sucks

Logged in before as a newbie before my deployment.... got way busy so I haven't been around. I'm now here in Baghdad. It sucks here. Not too warm yet, about 80 during the day, about 50 at night. Gettin pretty busy; I'm sure you all watch the news. Be careful about beleiving it all. Drop me a line. I look forward to getting to know more folks in the forum while here.

Hey Tommy,

Glad to see ya back on the board. Be safe over there and thanks for serving.
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Just wanted to say thank you and be safe

Never made it to Baghdad, but that whole place sucks, IMHO.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Korean View Post
    Just wanted to say thank you and be safe
    DITTO!! Your service is appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Army Tommy View Post
    Logged in before as a newbie before my deployment.... got way busy so I haven't been around. I'm now here in Baghdad. It sucks here. Not too warm yet, about 80 during the day, about 50 at night. Gettin pretty busy; I'm sure you all watch the news. Be careful about beleiving it all. Drop me a line. I look forward to getting to know more folks in the forum while here.
    Hey be careful over there. And thank you for what you are doing. Not everyone here in the states has a problem with what you guys are doing over there.
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

Quote Originally Posted by ukyfan View Post
    Hey be careful over there. And thank you for what you are doing. Not everyone here in the states has a problem with what you guys are doing over there.
    Yup, or Canada for that matter.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

8. Default

Stay safe over there...I appreciate your service to our country.

john51277 Guest

Thank you for the service you do for the country, and our prayers are with you all!!!!

Hey, just got back from Baghadad and Taji. Got hit four times, and am now an Outpatient ( if that's what you want to call me ) at Walter Reed. Be safe bro, keep your head down. And remember, " when in doubt, empty the magazine ".

" Injustice Anywhere is a threat to Justice Everywhere ......" Martin Luther King Jr.

Blog Entries

Be safe bro! Keep us updated!

Stay safe! Thanks for being there. Is what they say about Walter Reed outpatients true? There has been alot of hoopla in the media. I mean without the politics of who is responsible.
    Last edited by jiaguy; 03-05-2007 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Question Added
    Jia Li
    1345 Washtenaw Ave
    Ann Arbor, MI

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk202 View Post
    Hey, just got back from Baghadad and Taji. Got hit four times, and am now an Outpatient ( if that's what you want to call me ) at Walter Reed. Be safe bro, keep your head down. And remember, " when in doubt, empty the magazine ".

Is all the shit in the news true ??

Love the sigtag !!!!
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk202 View Post

Dang Tomahawk, four times? I am sure that your job is way more wild than mine Hope your recovery is rapid and then on to whatever is best for you. Not sure what to think about the stuff about outpatient care on the news. If you say it is so, it is so in my book. I just know that the press can really run with some stuff in a weird direction. Good Luck, God Bless.
    Tommy

15. Default

Keep your head down and your powder dry.

God bless and be safe out there. Thank you for your service.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Good luck out there.

Thanks for your service. Stay safe and update your address.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Roger....Juan. Got it.

Blog Entries

Hope your feeling better! Welcome Back to the board.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Thread Information