Thread: What breath mint / gum, ???

Wheatfield, NY (Suburbs of Buffalo/Niagara Falls)

Default What breath mint / gum, ???

etc do you use after smoking to get your wife/husbanf/gf/bf/ etc to come near you after smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by 19redwings View Post
    etc do you use after smoking to get your wife/husbanf/gf/bf/ etc to come near you after smoking?
    I brush my teeth personally, or do nothing. One of the two

-W.
    The Internet - All the Piracy, None of the Scurvy

It doesn't matter what I do...... after a cigar, I'm on my own !!

After a HERF..... I'm undressing in the other room and leaving the clothes in there.
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

I recently purchased some gum from an online retailer that is supposed to reduce smoking aftertaste and reduce bad breath from smoking. I have no idea if it works, but I thought it was worth a try: http://elimitaste.com/

Again, I have no idea if it works or not. I just received it yesterday afternoon and I have a cold at the moment, so I'm not smoking. If you try the gum, let me know if it works for you!

I also brush, including the as far back on my tongue as possible and the roof of my mouth and cheeks, rinse with listerine and floss (when I have time and remember to floss that is).
    "Differences can be resolved in ways that are fair to all, but reason must prevail over passion if there is to be a climate conducive to the settlement of disagreements."
    Ronald Reagan in a speech given to the Supreme Soviet, September 17, 1990

Brush my teeth or nothing. My wife loves me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bkcloud114 View Post
    It doesn't matter what I do...... after a cigar, I'm on my own !!

After a HERF..... I'm undressing in the other room and leaving the clothes in there.
    I suppose I could quote you all, but I'm guessing this is where I stand!

Maybe a collage of Altoids, the gum Sidewinder recommended, some cool mint Listerine, a good brush, all followed by some single malt may change the overall stank!

There is always pr0n if we're on our own!

Winterfresh is considered by some people to be the 'smokers' gum, though I generally hear it referred to in that context with cigarettes.

Personally, I usually go with a change of shirt, teeth brush, and listerine... with listerine being the most effective method.

I usually use mouth wash. Although I kinda like the lingering tase of smoke in my mouth, especially if it was a good smoke.

Sarah says she can almost always smell cigars on me. She loves it, though. She says she likes kissing me after I have a cigar too. Not what I expected, but freakin' sweet none the less.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Gin!
    I thought it was a tampon joke!

Quote Originally Posted by stjohnroe View Post
    Gin!
    MMMMmmmm!!

Altoids sours do the trick for me.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Sarah says she can almost always smell cigars on me. She loves it, though. She says she likes kissing me after I have a cigar too. Not what I expected, but freakin' sweet none the less.

You have the makigs of a keeper there bro. If you run her off I will drive down to 2dogshumping MS and kick your ass
    The older I get ,the better I was

14. Default

Not sure how good they are for cigar breath, but Oral Fixation mints are some of my favorites far as taste and the design go.

john51277 Guest

I usually wash my hands, and use some Listerine, followed by a Capt'n & coke. (private stock of course)

Thread Information