Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ebay Cigar Cabinet

1. Default

My winning auction went through less than a month ago and I have receive my cabinet!! I'm stoked to say the least, let the massive purchasing of cigars commence.

The cabinets are made to order and this is fact as I requested a dark espresso brown finish to better match my other furniture, it's not the same but it's better than bright red in my room.

This thing is heavy, UPS tracking showed it at 69 lbs. It arrived well packaged in a large box with wood enforced corners and top and bottom, I think 10 lbs. of the 69 was popcorn.

Cigar Oasis XL Plus is on the way, will be here tomorrow, have already begun the seasoning and will be using the oasis along with heartfelt beads and a couple oust fans.

Here's the pics, when it gets dark I'll put a spotlight in and check for leaks.

looks pretty stout! Let me be the first to tell you it wil lbe filled in no time! When I bought my larger humi it was packed to the gills within months! Empty humi's are sad humi's

Brenham, TX.....home of BlueBell Ice Cream!

want to build me a schedmatic in autocad for me with accurate dimensions? gonna be tough guessing by just looking at the pictures to build my own

4. Default

Any update on these humidors ? I was wondering for those who purchased one, how they turned out. How is the seal ? Keeping RH well ?
    "You shut your mouth while your talking to me"

5. Default

bump for more info!

6. Default

I emailed the guy who makes these and he has put a hold on all orders until he can get caught up. He is backed up and people are waiting on their humidors. He said once he gets caught up he will put the auctions back up.
    "You shut your mouth while your talking to me"

Quote Originally Posted by dHUTCH View Post
    want to build me a schedmatic in autocad for me with accurate dimensions? gonna be tough guessing by just looking at the pictures to build my own
    That is from his auction: 24" x 17" x 18"

If I remember correctly, he was using 3/4" plywood and 1/4" cedar. The spacer between the inner and outer wall was around 5/8".

Hope that helps.
    Last edited by chadth; 08-21-2007 at 05:59 PM. Reason: second guessing measurements
    For let a man, as most men do, rate themselves at the highest value they can, yet their true value is no more than it is esteemed by others. -Thomas Hobbes

The foothills of the Sierra mountains about 50 miles west of Lake Tahoe.

Yeah, it looks like plywood from the grain. I think I'd prefer oak or walnut but it's nice enough. (See, the woodworker in me just can't let anything less than perfection go by without comment)

And by the way. Is that a Les Paul I see in the background? I'm a ES-335 fan myself but I also love those LPs.

Thread Information