Thread: More on the new cigar boom.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

you also have to take into consideration all the computer fearing old farts that smoke cigars that don't even know what a BB is. or just chose to stay away from us younguns

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    you also have to take into consideration all the computer fearing old farts that smoke cigars that don't even know what a BB is. or just chose to stay away from us younguns

LOL-excellent point. If you really want amusement, check out a computer class at any community college or cc hosted class in a high school tech room. You will never laugh so hard as when you see old folks behind a computer.

i think the increase in cigar smoking with younger people is a good thing. me being 20 I know that the people from my generation are, for the most part, IDIOTS. i think that this may show a maturing of the morons, they are putting down the blunts and forties and experiencing fine smoke the why it was supposed to be.

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jdavis4082
    i think the increase in cigar smoking with younger people is a good th ing.
    Me too!

me being 20 I know that the people from my generation are, for the most part, IDIOTS.
    That's o.k., we all went through a stage where we were 16 and knew it all, time does wonders-just wait.

i think that this may show a maturing of the morons, they are putting down the blunts and forties and experiencing fine smoke the why it was supposed to be.
    Even the growth of flavoreds is a good thing. There is a natural progression of sorts when it comes to cigars. Now don't get me wrong, I would never turn down a moontrance, but I tend to favor un-flavored cigars. When I first started, I liked the Kahlua cigar and even bought a Cojimar box. I think if everyone else was honest, they would pretty much say the same thing. Very few people start out smoking VSG's and have avoided the dog rockets their entire lives.

Thread Information