Thread: Nagrita Coffee from Unclebeanz

Default Nagrita Coffee from Unclebeanz

I received a bag of Nagrita Coffee from Unclebeanz yesterday and had a chance to make a cup this morning. The beans are a rich and dark color and smelled very complex. I ground the coffee a bit finer then I wanted to (cheap grinder) and put it into a Italian stove top espresso maker. Due to the bold aroma and the fineness of the grind, I tried to scale back a bit on the amount used. Needless to say, the coffee came out extremely bold but very satisfying. This is one of the more bold blends I have ever tasted and it had a nice deep complex taste to it.

I am very excited to have another cup and plan to pair it with a nice cigar this weekend.

Thanks again for the beans Nova, you can count me as a new customer.

-Chad
    For let a man, as most men do, rate themselves at the highest value they can, yet their true value is no more than it is esteemed by others. -Thomas Hobbes

2. Default

Glad you enjoyed the coffee Chad!

I also received the Nagrita last week, brewed a few pots with my dad over the weekend and I can definately say its the boldest coffee I've ever had. I'm not all that experienced in coffees but I really liked this. Lots of coco tastes come through and its very filling. The beans were beautiful coming out of the package and let off an amazing aroma.

Thanks nova and UB for the opportunity to try this stuff out.
    Last edited by boomshay; 03-11-2007 at 01:28 PM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information