Thread: Newb smokes a RP Vintage '92

Default Newb smokes a RP Vintage '92

Construction and draw was great. The burn was a little uneven, but probably due more from me having to light it w/ a cheapass lighter than the cigar. The taste stayed pretty much the same throughout, slightly spicy and sweet. I don't know how else to describe it. Burn time was around 50 minutes. For now, I have to say I definitely like mild creamy cigars alot more, but I do plan on getting another one of these when my palate is more developed. On my newbie scale I'd give this one a 6.5-7.

If you like these, try the RP Seconds. Same cigar with aesthetic blemishes and a fraction of the cost. CigarBid.com has these every now and then.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Nice review. It's funny because I consider this a pretty mild, creamy cigar, although I tend to go for spicy full bodied cigars....

also, try the Vintage Conneticut 1999 by RP. I found it to be kind of "silky smooth" and it's mild to medium bodied.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Default cool

I don't plan on buying cigars from the b&m for a while as I just ordered a couple samplers from c-bid. I'm thinking of buying the MISTAKES brand when I reorder since they are so ship. At least for now, I think I'm going to stick to milder ones. I didn't think this one was too spicy or anything, it just didn't taste as good as the RyJ cedro #2 or the creamy, nutty, delicious Monte #3.

i just smoked one of these earlier... a bit on the mild side but a good smoke.

Thread Information