Thread: Good news

1. Default Good news

One of my buds has just bought the local tobacco shop here in Jackson. He takes possession next week...It's called the Ye Old Pipe Shop. The store has one of the oldest Fuente accounts around. I've talked to him about working part time there. Any way he asked me to post a few specials on the boards as he is not internet savy. If it's OK I'll post specials as they come up.

Now that is my kind of friend....now all you need is a friend with a good liquor store.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    One of my buds has just bought the local tobacco shop here in Jackson. He takes possession next week...It's called the Ye Old Pipe Shop. The store has one of the oldest Fuente accounts around. I've talked to him about working part time there. Any way he asked me to post a few specials on the boards as he is not internet savy. If it's OK I'll post specials as they come up.
    No, it's NOT okay if you post specials without giving me the right of first refusal.

where is the store located? i tried to find it at yellowpages.com but it wasn't there. i'll be down in TN sometime this summer to give a car to my sister, it would be nice to stop by for a smoke.

5. Default

It's in Jackson, Tennessee..about 75 miles east of Memphis on I-40. If you make it here LMK and we'll hook up for a smoke.

that's a bit out of my way. my sister is in murfreesboro. so its about 160 miles out of the way.

I've got some family in the Jackson area, I may hit up the place on my next visit.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge

I think your true friends should have first crack at the specials..... come here and give me a hug

Thread Information