Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can I get some votes???

voted

Barack a lock?

Not sure about that but so far I'm leaning toward him. I've always liked Edwards also. Hillary... not so much. I just get that "way to political" feeling from her.

As a "middle of the road" guy I was always drawn toward McCain in the past. However, I have been disappointed in him for a while now, he has been towing the party line a bit to much for my tastes.

Blog Entries

Done

Well I tried to vote, but it won't let me vote for him. I guess it is because he has already made it in the final 8?
    "Frankenstien never scared me. Marsupials do, because they’re fast." - Kevin Pollak as Christopher Walken

bigpoppapuff Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ukyfan View Post
    Well I tried to vote, but it won't let me vote for him. I guess it is because he has already made it in the final 8?

yeah...he won week #3....into the final 8.....he was featured this past saturday on AMW.....

So what number do we all need to send text messages to after they do the singin competition? Is it going to be singles or duettes? I wounder if Simon will be as rough with them since they are all packing heat?
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

bigpoppapuff Guest

given the circumstances of his being nominated,the attempt at humor didn't feel right...

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    given the circumstances of his being nominated,the attempt at humor didn't feel right...
    Sorry if it was in bad taste. No disrespect intended.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Thread Information