Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Torano Exodus 1959 torpedo

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848
    I have a box of these in stock I want to try out.. Anyone interested in a split? Here is the Exodus 1959 page on my website: http://www.caminoviejo.com/store/cat...xodus-1959.htm

$91.95 / 2 = $45.98 (with shipping).

Anyone PM'd you yet on this one? They'd be crazy not to take you up on that offer with the price quoted. About all the other ones that I've seen have been a tad bit over the $100.00 mark.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    Anyone PM'd you yet on this one? They'd be crazy not to take you up on that offer with the price quoted. About all the other ones that I've seen have been a tad bit over the $100.00 mark.
    Scotty, they're $72.50 per box with free shiping from SeriousCigar. Now if you'd like to encourage people to patronize the site owner's (hex's) cigar shop then say so but don't bull$hit people here by posting that anyone would be crazy to:
    not to take you up on that offer with the price quoted
    The next box of these I get I just may buy from Hex even though they will cost me $19.00 MORE. The argument to give should be "Hey you guys, it would be a nice gesture to patronize hex's store because he picks up the costs of running this site that we enjoy." but again, please get your facts straight before you post BS. And you should know better since I told you about SeriousCigar not more than two weeks ago when you were trying to organize a split on your Torano 1916's.

I see scrotum can't play nice over hear...

And George, you rang? LOL

Scotty, you're still a dipshit....why aren't you over on the island or did you get banned from there too?

SFG, your okay in my book!!
    Last edited by Purobrat; 05-18-2005 at 11:34 PM.

Blog Entries

I'm actually in the process of working with my distributor to try to bring some of those Torano prices down. I can't make any promises until my distributor gets things straight on his end, but I want to make sure I can stay competitive. Remember all my prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping.
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

6. Default

Thankfully, The smoke shop down the street from me has these on sale thanks to fathers day. The Torpedos are selling for $2.89 per stick.

Also, thanks to the reviews and advice on this and other forums, I had the pleasure of smoking a very smooth and creamy Casa torano. Very fantastic smoke. I had purchased one of these with a Dominico Maduro that I purchased for $1.95. I prefer these over Torano's other bundle cigar, The Brick. This makes me wish I would have purchased more than three cigars for the holiday weekend as i'm not down to my last one and my emergency supply of cheapies and seconds, Roly Colorado/Maduro (Puros indios bundles), and LVH Celebracion National which I enjoy much for the price. I am also awaiting my box of Rocky Patels FIRE that I purchased for $35 with shipping from CI. My tobacconist told me that he was taking these and INdian tobac off the market, and/or that he sold the name to someone else and is focusing on his personal line now. Is this true? I do enjoy The Edge maduro, which the smoke shop workers are nearly always smoking one each time I visit.

Blog Entries

I finally decided to take the plunge and open one of the 1959 Torpedo boxes. I think I have a new favorite domestic :-)

Amazing blend, amazing construction, amazing presentation, amazing smoke.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

I'm smoking one as I type this...

Have to say it is a fantastic smoke... I have a Silver that I may try out later...
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

That Torano factory puts out some great smokes.. I had a Tribute '03 the other day - very nice. Last night I had the Sherpa Mystic (Dos Capas), which was made in the Torano factory - again, a very nice smoke... Just about every Torano related cigar I've had has been great...

toledo,ohio 1440 royalton toledo oh 43612

Default tributes

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    i just bought one of those yesterday. anxious to try it
    has anyone tried the toranos tribute,im new to smoking but really enjoyed it

The Torano Tribute is a great smoke! Torano factories produce some of the finest cigars in the world. I especially like their bigger ring gauge smokes, like the Churchill's. You can't go wrong.

Thread Information