Thread: Anyone drink Irish whiskey with cigars?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    bigsmoke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Bushmills
    My first foray into the irish whiskey was a bottle of bushmills funny enough. I like it. The only other irish whiskey I tried was years ago and it was called something like Tellmardu, but I may be spelling it phenetically.

2. Default

I like Irish Coffee...

I buy Bushmills 16 (or is it 18) once or twice per year. It's so smooth it flows uphill, as one sage fellow at my local B&M says. It's $65 a bottle so I only buy it once in a while, I drink way to much (but not as often as I used to) for that to be a regular buy for me, but it is great with cigars.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

bigsmoke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by cigar no baka View Post
    I buy Bushmills 16 (or is it 18) once or twice per year. It's so smooth it flows uphill, as one sage fellow at my local B&M says. It's $65 a bottle so I only buy it once in a while, I drink way to much (but not as often as I used to) for that to be a regular buy for me, but it is great with cigars.
    so is the stuff you are talking about aged 16-18 years? Sounds niceif it is. Here is a question for you, can Irish whiskey be be single malt like scotch?

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmoke View Post
    so is the stuff you are talking about aged 16-18 years? Sounds niceif it is. Here is a question for you, can Irish whiskey be be single malt like scotch?
    I'm fairly new to Irish whiskey. I'm 99% sure that Bushmills is a blend.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Thread Information