Thread: Review of Playboy by Don Diego

Default Review of Playboy by Don Diego

Robusto size 5x50

Coolest label ever, and probably the best construction and appearance I've seen. Lit it with a bic (I have a z-plus, but no zippo case yet until I get home for spring break), it lit easy, no touch up needed. The thing put off TONS of white billowing smoke. Tasted creamy and mild, maybe a little blander than a Montecristo. Definitely didn't change flavor profile like a Monte, in fact didn't really change at all. The ash finally fell off at after about 2.5 inches and it was definitely harsher until the ash built back up a little (this is to be expected tho right?) Ash was a medium gray and held strong. I don't know if this is a testament to construction, but I accidently dropped it w/ about 2" left on a gravel rock drive, which put out a little .25" by .1" spot along the wrapper. I didn't correct because I was talking to someone and figured if it started having big issues then I'd just let it die. However, it had corrected itself after about .5"!

Overall, I'd probably give it an 7.25 as it was good and had awesome construction, but lacked a bit in changing of profile. I paid a little less than 4 bux for it, so they may bring it down to a 7.

I have heard they weren't horrible but I can't get myself to buy anythign labelled playboy
    Jia Li
    1345 Washtenaw Ave
    Ann Arbor, MI

Thread Information