Got this cigar in a CI sampler. Construction wasn't that great, wrapper had some viens and it just wasn't very pretty. Cut w/ a double guillotine easy enough. Toasted the foot and lit her up. Burn wasn't even from the get go, but I didn't touch it up and it eventually all stayed w/in 1/8 to 1/4". Draw was the tightest out of anything I've smoked, but wasn't enough to give me a headache or anything. Taste wasn't pleasant off the bat, but it got a little better as it went. Ash was "ugly" but held for about 1.5". Put off lots of smoke and tasted like a gas station coffee, so not that impressive. Taste started to pick up in the last 1/3, with more of an espresso taste. I actually smoked this cigar the longest out of any cigar, down to about 1" because it started to actually pick up flavor in the end. Total time was a quick 35-40 minutes, but it was pretty windy out so that may have had something to do w/ it. I'd give it a 6/10. I'd only smoke these if I get could them for $1.75 or $2. I have another and will probably let it sit for a while, as I read some other reviews of them that said they usually need age.