Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For trade: Fiver of Padron 4000 Maduros

Hey acey-doosey - you've registered at CANNABIS.COM but you're not posted? What gives? I'm sure they'll be far more laid back than us...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Hey acey-doosey - you've registered at CANNABIS.COM but you're not posted? What gives? I'm sure they'll be far more laid back than us...
    Hot damn...A cannabis smoking asshat.

disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    I noticed that last night. Also check his history at Bananaland if you dare.

Seems he is "no longer a community member"
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Quote Originally Posted by drew_goring View Post
    I noticed that last night. Also check his history at Bananaland if you dare.

Seems he is "no longer a community member"
    Why that's just absolutely SHOCKING!!! I can't for the life of me believe it!!! Such an upstanding person and he's "no longer a community member?" How is that possible???

Blog Entries

I don't log on a for a few days and already you guys found an !! Damn, I miss all the fun.

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe View Post
    Well the first thing here is you mentioned that you got these cigars out of a mess up from a business. Now imagine you are that business, you just took advantage of their mistake and cost them money. I would be in total agreement with you had you said in your first post, this thread, that you had contacted TNT and they had told you that they did in fact send you the Padrons as a replacement because they were out of Puros Indios, or that they had indeed made a mistake but hey keep the sticks anyway, you did not do this. Calling and being honest with the company would have been the classy thing to do and would have shown the guys here that you were indeed trustworthy, you were actually given this advice by members who have been here awhile and actually know a thing or two about being a stand-up individual. Not following the advice that was given shows that you are more than willing to take advantage of someone elses mistake just to get a bit ahead, would you take advantage of the guys here as well?
    Exactly. Your first mistake here was revealing that you feel no shame at taking full advantage of a vencdor mistake. That speaks volumes about you, and makes me as well as a few others instantly feel mistrust and doubt that you would be trustworthyto deal with.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Thread Information