Thread: For trade: Fiver of Padron 4000 Maduros

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by aceswired View Post
    See, this is where I start to scratch my head. Because he's been here so long, he's allowed to take pot shots and anyone who hasn't been here as long is simply supposed to bend over, thank him, and request another?

I haven't called him a name. I haven't made snap judgements about his character based on a few lines of text. I haven't followed him from one thread to another. Ask him if he can say the same of me on any of those counts.

I agree that on the politics of ANY board, tenure is a big deal. But it's not the only deal. Having been around longer does not automatically put someone in the right.
    Well, I haven't been around much lately but all I know is cigarsarge is a top shelf guy here and you must have done something to piss him off because he just doesn't take "pot shots" at people for no good reason. Now me on the other hand, I can be a real pain in the ass when mildy provoked but cigarsarge is a better person than me.

Again, you really ought to try and mend fences here instead.

Like I said before, just a suggestion........
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

No, I understand what you're saying. But ask yourself if his reply to my post seemed appropriate to you (pretend for a moment that you're not giving either of us the benefit of the doubt). If so, then that's your call. But it's a legitamite question.

Bear in mind that he's calling me untrustworthy, despite the fact that I've offered to send first. Does that seem justified?

Thread Information