Thread: CAO brazilia?

bigsmoke Guest

Default CAO brazilia?

Anyone fond of these cigars? I was thinking of picking some up. I have never tried any of the CAO's but i read up on them a bit and the Brazilia sounds like the best bet for me. I was just wondering about your opinions?

I like them. They are a consistent medium/full bodied smoke with nice flavor. Nothing super special but I enjoy them. Definitely like it more than the Italia.

bigsmoke Guest

Quote Originally Posted by guado View Post
    I like them. They are a consistent medium/full bodied smoke with nice flavor. Nothing super special but I enjoy them. Definitely like it more than the Italia.
    Yes, i hear the italia is a bit weaker. Any particular size you like in the Brazilia?

The Brazilia is my second favorite CAO behind the Criollo
    Have you ever thought about maybe turning off the TV, sitting down with your kids...and hitting them?

Blog Entries

I like them and they are always in my humi.

Blog Entries

Gol!

I saw this forum thread just as I landed on the order page of a mail order place I am checking out here in .au . They were talking about this cigar on their news page as having 'just landed' so I ordered a couple of Samba's + a couple of the CAO Piranha's. Hopefully will get them early next week and can give them a try.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmoke View Post
    Yes, i hear the italia is a bit weaker. Any particular size you like in the Brazilia?
    I wouldn't say weaker just a completely different smoke.

Default Great Cigar

The Brazilia is a great cigar imo. I plan on ordering a box of them. The GOL size was recommended by the local B&M. It's fat tho, 56rg. This is no doubt one of my favorite smokes yet. I posted a review a few days ago HERE. Pick a few up, I'm sure you'll like them.
    Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.
    -- Dale Carnegie

bigsmoke Guest

Thanks for the info, i think i will pick up a box.

hell, go pick up a CAO sampler if you're after a box... try everything at once.

I smoke the Brazilia Gol all the time, it's a pretty heavy smoke but not overpowering. It is definitely my favorite CAO, followed closely by the Criollo.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

I just smoked one of these guys, it was great. Possibly my favourite smoke I've had so far.

Most everyone likes a good CAO. I have enjoyed the Gol!, and am letting another one spend some good time in my humi. I would also recommend the Criollo for a good, full bodied, earthy smoke.

bigsmoke Guest

Sounds good to me, I am going to try some of them.

The CAO Brazilia Gol! is always in my humi. Very tasty cig. Bold and Spicy.

i'll just repeat...

i got a 5er of the gol's and LOVE them, i've got 1 or 2 left and my next purchase will be a box

i've never tried italia but i've got 2 sitting in my humi thanks to some nice folks from around here.

i've also never had the criollo... i'll have to get on that one

I enjoy both the CAO Brazilia and the Italia.

I just attended a CAO event at my local B&M. I have only limited experience with the CAO line, but was able to try the full line Friday evening. I found the Brazillia much to my liking, in fact I liked it well enough to pick up a box of the Sambas. However the Italia did nothing for me.

The CAO rep at the event confirmed that most who enjoy Brazillia don't care much for the Italia.

I found the Maduro had a heavy chocolate note to it and almost as enjoyable as the Brazillia. I will have to pick up a box of them as well. If only I had an unlimited budget. Oh well, maybe next week.

Thread Information