Thread: Introduction: An Aussie infilitrator!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Introduction: An Aussie infiltrator!

Hi Guys,

New to the forums here, but experienced at life...

I live in Perth in Western Australia and have been here for around the past 1.5 years, prior to that I pretty much lived in various parts of the country. It was all dependant on where work took me!

I started smoking cigars back in the mid 90's. I had my own business then and was looking for something that would give me a minute (or an hour) to slow down and not actually rush around. Enjoying a nice cigar was the answer. It was a real focal point for me for around 8 years or so, then I lost touch with it for a couple of years. Recently though I've found the magic again and this time its here to stay.

I've ridden motorcycles for most of my life and am currently in the process of refurbishing my 1996 FLSTN, its going to look like new again and I just can't wait. I'll probably end up convincing my fiancee to let me keep it in the house, at least for the first three - six months.. :)

The cigar scene in Perth isn't brilliant. Its dominated more or less by one company and I find they are a little bit too 'snooty/snobby' for my liking. Nothing I hate worse than walking into a store and finding the guy looking down his nose at me. I take a deep breath, get what i want and walk out. The old me probably would have introduced the guys head to the counter, but hey I'm not young enough to really care anymore.

Looking forward to the experience here on the forums, even though I've only been lurking for a couple of days it feels as though I've learnt quite a bit already with plenty more to come.

Rob
    Last edited by JokerZ; 03-23-2007 at 12:12 AM.

Thread Information