Thread: What box are you looking for?

Default What box are you looking for?

Hey guys, I just got back from a local B&M and found out that they are giving away A LOT of boxes. They have almost every brand I've ever heard of. I was just thinking that if there was any specific type of box you were looking for I could see if they had it and get it to ya. Anyone looking for anything??

Thanks,
    Wayne
    Wanna-be beach bum.

“Indecision may or may not be my problem.”
    “Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.”
    - A VERY wise man from Mississippi

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord, for thee..."

very cool! i have been looking for

La Aroma de Cuba
    Fuente
    La Gloria Cubana
    GurkhaCuesta Rey
    Partagas

anything that's decorative. i'm currently, actually as I type, working on a cigar room. It's actually my living room, but me and Sarah have been working on it all week. I'm gonna post up pics when I get it done.

Let me know if they have these or any other cool looking box.

Thanks again.

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

no problem man. I'll check it out for ya.

I thought you'd be out drinkin' tonight. It IS saint paddy's day! Sorry, I'm drunk right now...

-Wayne
    Wanna-be beach bum.

“Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.”

Quote Originally Posted by borovy3488 View Post
    no problem man. I'll check it out for ya.

I thought you'd be out drinkin' tonight. It IS saint paddy's day! Sorry, I'm drunk right now...

-Wayne
    no way dude, I'm straight edge.

No, me and Sarah did the exact opposite of destroy your liver day. We got up early and went hiking and mountain biking. Get this, neither one of us had green on.

Thanks again.
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Arrow ??

UPDATE: OK, well I went by there today and they have A LOT of Fuente boxes. What kind do you want? Don't worry about them running out of the boxes cause hardly anyone goes in there, plus the boxes aren't advertised at all. I didn't see the other kinds, but I'll look for some more. Also, I was asked to look for MX2 boxes. They also had several of these. What kind are you looking for? Specific style? Anyone else looking for some boxes???

-Wayne
    Wanna-be beach bum.

Smile

Does he have Hemingway signature or WOAM boxes? Preferrably without a warped lid.
    Last edited by Dickson; 03-19-2007 at 04:00 AM.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

I would like to get my hands on a couple of these. You think you can find any?

el Rey del Mundo

Quote Originally Posted by borovy3488 View Post
    UPDATE: OK, well I went by there today and they have A LOT of Fuente boxes. What kind do you want? Don't worry about them running out of the boxes cause hardly anyone goes in there, plus the boxes aren't advertised at all. I didn't see the other kinds, but I'll look for some more. Also, I was asked to look for MX2 boxes. They also had several of these. What kind are you looking for? Specific style? Anyone else looking for some boxes???

-Wayne
    geez, i've been meaning to respond for months, sorry. anyways. i like the boxes with the red background with the dudes face and stuff under the lid. ya, i definately sound like i know what I'm talking about, huh?

there ya go! like that.

thanks again.

Thread Information