Thread: CAO Event - Memphis, TN

Default CAO Event - Memphis, TN

Tabacco Bowl
    CAO Cigar Tasting

Join us March 31 for a cigar tasting with the always fashionable Jeff T. of CAO Cigars. Deals will be made, prizes given away, beverages drunk and cigars smoked. This is the first of the year and you won't want to miss it. Gold, Brazilia and Cameroon will be featured.

CAO Cigar Tasting
    Saturday, March 31
    11 a.m. - 3 p.m.
    Free

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that might be in the area. I'll be there along with and friend and probably Sarah, and there's a chance that WOXOF will be there. CigarSarge? ... don't get me started.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

I plan on being there.

hey guys, I might be able to join you! Where exactly is it?

Thanks,
    Wayne
    Wanna-be beach bum.

“Indecision may or may not be my problem.”
    “Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.”
    - A VERY wise man from Mississippi

"And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord, for thee..."

Here ya go...

http://www.memphistobacco.com/

Google Map

Hope to see you there.

5. Default

Wish I could be there but I can't refuse being paid an insane amount of $$ just for sitting around and watching people shop on a closed circuit tv.
    Last edited by cigarsarge; 03-27-2007 at 06:34 PM. Reason: spelling

Default Bump

We plan on being there around 12 tomorrow. Borovy3488, do you still think you might make it?
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Nah, I wish man. But something came up, I now have to do a flight that night. Hopefully I'll make the next one.
    Damn it.

-Wayne
    Wanna-be beach bum.

“Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party.”

Quote Originally Posted by borovy3488 View Post
    Nah, I wish man. But something came up, I now have to do a flight that night. Hopefully I'll make the next one.
    Damn it.

-Wayne
    Dont be a wuss. Drop one of those DA40's into Dewitt Spain. It's just around the corner. We'll pick you up.

I'll try to be up there around noon chefie.

Dude, I wish. I just got back from my flight, it sucked balls. MBT to 8A1 to CHA, 5 soft field controlled landings @ night, then back to mbt. Sucked. Real bad. Oh well, hopefully another event will happen around me soon. Maybe one in NASHVILLE, you know, home of CAO?

Anyway, I'll catch you guys on the flipside...
    -Wayne
    Wanna-be beach bum.

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    Dont be a wuss. Drop one of those DA40's into Dewitt Spain. It's just around the corner. We'll pick you up.

I'll try to be up there around noon chefie.
    I'm glad us men will get to hang out and do man stuff tomorrow. Give me a call, we plan on leaving out of Tupelo around 10 in the am. I will be the kid that doesn't not fit in with a big mustache.

I hate when people say that ... in the am.

Alrighty, the mini-herf was a success. Got a free CAO Cameroon. It was alright. And he gave me a DVD that explains their process of making cigars. He said it was about 25 minutes long and retails at $20. I put it down and walked away, then he came up and gave it to me. Watched it last nite ... glad I didn't pay $20.

This place had a sweet cigar lounge upstairs, and that's were Sarah, Chris and I partied. Sarah had a Casa Torano. I started off with a Short Story and then smoked the CAO Cameroon. Chris had the Brazilia.

It was great meeting you Chris and we will have to hit Tunica up very soon. It's already in the planning stage.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Alrighty, the mini-herf was a success. Got a free CAO Cameroon. It was alright. And he gave me a DVD that explains their process of making cigars. He said it was about 25 minutes long and retails at $20. I put it down and walked away, then he came up and gave it to me. Watched it last nite ... glad I didn't pay $20.

This place had a sweet cigar lounge upstairs, and that's were Sarah, Chris and I partied. Sarah had a Casa Torano. I started off with a Short Story and then smoked the CAO Cameroon. Chris had the Brazilia.

It was great meeting you Chris and we will have to hit Tunica up very soon. It's already in the planning stage.
    I had a good time despite getting soaked running from my truck to the shop. I had some nice conversation with Chris and Sarah while sipping on a triple mocha and puffing on a Brazilia Gol. I picked up some Brazilias, Italias, and a couple of Criollos. We'll have to do that again.

13. Default

Wish I could have made it.

Thread Information