Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: *PuroBrat*

Since I do not ask for, beg for or try to obtain cigars which I do not pay for, then I guess you will, or at least CAN stop calling me a mooch.

Thank you

SFG75 Guest

You know, a judge of all people should know what thread disagreements go under. This one is ONLY about welcoming PB. Disagreements are to be taken elsewhere as our fearless leader has stipulated.

Oh, God - Scotty's back as pseudo-Mod!!!!

Hey, Scotty... How do you propose we go about this. Should YOU maybe start a "PuroMooch Bashing" thread? Or should PuroMooch do that...

I know - let's start a new poll!!! What shall we call it?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Judy
    This court begs to differ PuroBrat.

You are on probation until you make restitution to those that you have swindled.
    Go crawl back under the rock you came from troll!

Last edited by Purobrat; 06-27-2005 at 11:17 AM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    ...and the sites administrator is a 19 year old kid with an extremely limited knowledge about cigars and no clue on how to properly run an on-line BB) and I highly doubt he's ever traded or been involved in a pass or trade with PB since PB will be the first to tell you he is a man of very limited means and cannot afford cigars, and blah, blah blah.............
    Hey there is nothing wrong with people being 18 or 19 in the boards- i personally am 18 and only joined this place to learn more about cigars than i already knew. I have been a member for about a week or so and have learned a lot more here than talking to experienced people. If a 19 year old is running another site or forum, dont cut him down! He might not be "experienced" as you call it, but he definately has some nuts. If you have a problem with young people starting a forum, go start one yourself- And also, PB did nothing to you so leave him the hell alone! He may have been kicked out of several cigars sites for expressing his opinion, but aren't i doing the same thing? I think you need to pull the stick out of your ass and welcome people regardless of their experience, age, or gender. Welcome to the site PB... i look forward to receiving information about cigars in the future from yourself.

Spencer

Send PuroBrat some cigars while you're at it, Spencer. I'm sure he'll appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by spncr2006
    Hey there is nothing wrong with people being 18 or 19 in the boards- i personally am 18 and only joined this place to learn more about cigars than i already knew. I have been a member for about a week or so and have learned a lot more here than talking to experienced people. If a 19 year old is running another site or forum, dont cut him down! He might not be "experienced" as you call it, but he definately has some nuts. If you have a problem with young people starting a forum, go start one yourself- And also, PB did nothing to you so leave him the hell alone! He may have been kicked out of several cigars sites for expressing his opinion, but aren't i doing the same thing? I think you need to pull the stick out of your ass and welcome people regardless of their experience, age, or gender. Welcome to the site PB... i look forward to receiving information about cigars in the future from yourself.

Spencer

Piece of advice, for what it's worth - it's better to read and absorb and not say anything until you've done careful analysis.

I like to be real careful about what bandwagon I jump on. You never know where that's going to lead, especially if you've never seen the bandwagon before...

It comes with maturity.

8. Default

Im not sending him shit- even if he asks me to. The only cigar i have ever given away was a Peach Phillie... and i still didn't like GIVING it away- i dont give cigars away

9. Default

Im not sending him shit- even if he asks me to. The only cigar i have ever given away was a Peach Phillie... and i still didn't like GIVING it away- i dont give cigars away

Chill out bro. If you stay around here long enough your attitude on giving cigars will change. It takes time to realize what being a BOTL is all about. Lots of folks give cigars out around here with nothing expected in return. Hang around, watch and learn.

By the way...You could'nt give me a Peach Phillie.

10. Default

haha i didn't think anyone would have taken that seriously anyways

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    Chill out bro. If you stay around here long enough your attitude on giving cigars will change. It takes time to realize what being a BOTL is all about. Lots of folks give cigars out around here with nothing expected in return. Hang around, watch and learn.

By the way...You could'nt give me a Peach Phillie.
    What Ken says... And you'll be surprised where your humidor is in a year...

I have never even had the pleasure of seeing, let alone smoking a Peach Phillie. Now CAO flavors, on the other hand...

Blog Entries

Spencer
    You are an immature idiot. I'll just leave it at that. When you grow up and smarten up, get back to me okay?

How's your quest to find women on this site going so far? biblion looks pretty HOT doesn't "she"? You never did answer our questions regarding Sophie, did ya try hittin' on her too?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Oh, trust me - he's not going to ask you - as a matter of fact, I bet he will even tell you NOT to send anything to him... But then again, you'll be getting the mooch message with every post of his... It's hypnotic, and at some point you'll feel sorry for him...

But I guarantee he will not refuse the package - or better yet - send you something in return.... You know, repay the generosity. He can't "afford" to do that...

And I bet he even likes what's going on here - because, no doubt, some will feel sorry for the "underdog" and may even send him some cigars just to show up these big, bad bullies who attack poor PB...
    Last edited by ggiese; 06-27-2005 at 05:05 PM.

14. Default

i dont give cigars away

Lots to learn there newbie, I have given more good and great cigars away than a lot of you kids have ever seen. I have recieved some truly great smokes from a member here and members of my home board. One day you will hear about some cigar that is no longer made and you will want to try it. Guess what, some of the members here and elswewhere have over 10,000 cigars in their collections and when you make friendships with some of the FOG's there isn't any cigar you can't trade for. I lurked for a lons ass time before I ever posted on my 1 st Cigar Board. Stick around bro its all good .

K7
    The older I get ,the better I was

Spencer

STFU spncr2006

Quote Originally Posted by Leebo
    STFU spncr2006
    don't you hate when some youngster comes and starts talkin smack when they don't even know what's going on? ........o, wait..... i did that to you..........sorry about that, leebo! i see that i sounded like an ass.

Default [IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/grand_cru_no_2/roomofcare.jpg[/IMG]

Spencer
    No Spencer, I have nuts. But apparantly you lack the ability to determine male from female or even the good sense to ask. Besides what kind of loser looks for women on a cigar board?

And as for your opinion:

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Oh, boy... Here we go...

Let the linchings begin!!!!

George, great post brother!

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Quote Originally Posted by grand cru no 2
    George, great post brother!
    I do what I can...

20. Default

Listen i didn't mean to offend any of you bastards- But i have a personal opinion and just because i am young and dont "know much" doens't mean you have the right to rat on me. And where the hell do you come up with this stuff about me trying to meet women? Where did i ever say anything about that? Just get off my fuckin ass and leave me alone! Im not obsessed with cigars enough where i will want one from someone else so much that i ask them to GIVE it to me. Its cool you all can give each other cigars and stuff, even if they dont ask- but because i dont do that and am just a smoker, not a trader, doesnt mean that all of you (especially grand cru or whatever that bitches name is ) need to gang up on me! This is a forum and you are supposed to state opinions, and thats all i am doing.

Thread Information