Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: *PuroBrat*

SFG75 Guest

Default *PuroBrat*

Yet another welcome is due-ladies and gentlemen....Puro Brat!!. This is one good BOTL who knows his cigars and is one of the nicest folks around on the net. I've known him for over a year now and I count him as my number one bombing victim and receiver of lengthy PM's.

Welcome brother......

4717 Clarendon Av. Fort Smith, Arkansas 72904

I also have had the honor of seeing PB in action for about the last 4 or 5 months and he is without a doubt a class act and a wealth of cigar knowledge. Welcome PB, I am sure you will be an Asset to this board.

Jim

Blog Entries

LMFAO, PuroBrat has caused trouble on every cigar board he has haunted over the years.

I for one will not "welcome" him here. razrbackcrzy is really in no position to give an objective opinion on PuroBrat because he only knows him from the Island of the Misfit Toys (aka "LetsTalkCigars" which probably only has five or so active members and the site administrator is a 19 year old kid with an extremely limited knowledge about cigars and no clue on how to properly run an on-line BB) and I highly doubt he's ever traded or been involved in a pass or trade with PB since PB will be the first to tell you he is a man of very limited means and cannot afford cigars, and blah, blah blah.............

If you'd like some background on him, check his posts on CigarPass and CigarSnobs and decide for yourself.

Many people refer to him as "PuroMooch" because he has a modus operandi where he likes to talk about his "situation" and people feel sorry for him and send him cigars. He's admitted to receiving over a hundred cigars over the years yet he seldom if ever reciprocates or "pays it forward" by sending cigars to other people.

I personally don't have a huge problem with this but many more experienced members of the other cigar boards do.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 05-18-2005 at 08:12 PM.

Oh, boy... Here we go...

Let the linchings begin!!!!

(SFG will have to tell you which one he is, I can't remember....)

BTW - if you wanna know anything about White Owl grapes, Puro is the guy for you!!! They're his favorite smoke!!!

Last edited by ggiese; 05-18-2005 at 08:39 PM.

Purobrat?

This guy is the biggest moocher there ever was on the cigar boards! Talk about sittin' on your ass and collecting a check, this guy makes some of your welfare and foodstamps abusers look like angels!

Oh sure, take SFG's word for it....he's a moron also! I'll bet alot of cigars will be sent to Texas in the near future! LMAO

Default Tombstone

great movie

I have to agree with CCat, ggiese and Leebo on this one...... I actually witnessed some things over at CP.... do a search over there and see for yourself.....

I'm your huckleberry.....

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    Yet another welcome is due-ladies and gentlemen....Puro Brat!!. This is one good BOTL who knows his cigars and is one of the nicest folks around on the net. I've known him for over a year now and I count him as my number one bombing victim and receiver of lengthy PM's.

Purobrat ( aka Puromooch ) is a con man, plain and simple.

This court has been a witness to Purobrat's own admission of guilty on numerous counts of fraud against his fellow BOTLs on numerous cigar boards.

Proceed at your own risk!

Why no posts from PB?

11. Default

Wholy Crap!, This is better than TV

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ironworker
    Wholy Crap!, This is better than TV
    Ever see the movie: "The Sunshine Boys" starring Woody Allen?? That's Bill and I.

Blog Entries

That's Bill and I.
    That's Bill and ME

I suppose you might be able to argue that you didn't state it "wrong" but it's certainlly more awkward than the way a majority of others and I would have said it.........

Aren't you supposedly a teacher? My mother was a teacher and she says you're WRONG
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 05-25-2005 at 11:57 PM.

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    That's Bill and ME

I suppose you might be able to argue that you didn't state it "wrong" but it's certainlly more awkward than the way a majority of others and I would have said it.........

Aren't you supposedly a teacher? My mother was a teacher and she says you're WRONG
    Thakn you Bill!.

You know, I just realized I had not formally introduced myself. I'm sorry guys - my bad

Not new to cigars or Cigar Boards, just new "Here" Anyway, I am from Texas, and currently reside in a hole in the wall in North Central Texas called Santo. I am on dissability and spend very little on cigars, often not smoking at all. But I love the friendships and the chat, smokes or no smokes. I have a wife and an ex-wife. I have a son that is 4, and I have 2 daughters who live with their mom, 9 and 24. I play guitar and love to sing, not really good at it, but I have fun. Embarassed

That's about all I have,

Quote Originally Posted by Leebo
    I'm your huckleberry.....
    Heh, ya that was a great movie, and that was the best quote! As opposed to that dreadfully boring gawdawful movie Kevin Costner made around the same time.
    There's only two kinds of cigars, the kind you like and the kind you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Purobrat
    You know, I just realized I had not formally introduced myself. I'm sorry guys - my bad

Not new to cigars or Cigar Boards, just new "Here" Anyway, I am from Texas, and currently reside in a hole in the wall in North Central Texas called Santo. I am on dissability and spend very little on cigars, often not smoking at all. But I love the friendships and the chat, smokes or no smokes. I have a wife and an ex-wife. I have a son that is 4, and I have 2 daughters who live with their mom, 9 and 24. I play guitar and love to sing, not really good at it, but I have fun. Embarassed

That's about all I have,

You're not serious, right... This is a joke I hope - or it's a very blatant mooch attempt!!!! As blatant as they get...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    You're not serious, right... This is a joke I hope - or it's a very blatant mooch attempt!!!! As blatant as they get...
    I am not a mooch!

Last edited by Purobrat; 06-26-2005 at 11:05 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Purobrat
    I am not a mooch!
    Yes you ARE!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

20. Default

This court begs to differ PuroBrat.

You are on probation until you make restitution to those that you have swindled.

Thread Information