Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *PuroBrat*

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SFG75 Guest

Default *PuroBrat*

Yet another welcome is due-ladies and gentlemen....Puro Brat!!. This is one good BOTL who knows his cigars and is one of the nicest folks around on the net. I've known him for over a year now and I count him as my number one bombing victim and receiver of lengthy PM's.

Welcome brother......

4717 Clarendon Av. Fort Smith, Arkansas 72904

I also have had the honor of seeing PB in action for about the last 4 or 5 months and he is without a doubt a class act and a wealth of cigar knowledge. Welcome PB, I am sure you will be an Asset to this board.

Jim

Blog Entries

LMFAO, PuroBrat has caused trouble on every cigar board he has haunted over the years.

I for one will not "welcome" him here. razrbackcrzy is really in no position to give an objective opinion on PuroBrat because he only knows him from the Island of the Misfit Toys (aka "LetsTalkCigars" which probably only has five or so active members and the site administrator is a 19 year old kid with an extremely limited knowledge about cigars and no clue on how to properly run an on-line BB) and I highly doubt he's ever traded or been involved in a pass or trade with PB since PB will be the first to tell you he is a man of very limited means and cannot afford cigars, and blah, blah blah.............

If you'd like some background on him, check his posts on CigarPass and CigarSnobs and decide for yourself.

Many people refer to him as "PuroMooch" because he has a modus operandi where he likes to talk about his "situation" and people feel sorry for him and send him cigars. He's admitted to receiving over a hundred cigars over the years yet he seldom if ever reciprocates or "pays it forward" by sending cigars to other people.

I personally don't have a huge problem with this but many more experienced members of the other cigar boards do.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 05-18-2005 at 08:12 PM.

Oh, boy... Here we go...

Let the linchings begin!!!!

(SFG will have to tell you which one he is, I can't remember....)

BTW - if you wanna know anything about White Owl grapes, Puro is the guy for you!!! They're his favorite smoke!!!

Last edited by ggiese; 05-18-2005 at 08:39 PM.

Purobrat?

This guy is the biggest moocher there ever was on the cigar boards! Talk about sittin' on your ass and collecting a check, this guy makes some of your welfare and foodstamps abusers look like angels!

Oh sure, take SFG's word for it....he's a moron also! I'll bet alot of cigars will be sent to Texas in the near future! LMAO

Default Tombstone

great movie

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Oh, boy... Here we go...

Let the linchings begin!!!!

George, great post brother!

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Quote Originally Posted by grand cru no 2
    George, great post brother!
    I do what I can...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    ...and the sites administrator is a 19 year old kid with an extremely limited knowledge about cigars and no clue on how to properly run an on-line BB) and I highly doubt he's ever traded or been involved in a pass or trade with PB since PB will be the first to tell you he is a man of very limited means and cannot afford cigars, and blah, blah blah.............
    Hey there is nothing wrong with people being 18 or 19 in the boards- i personally am 18 and only joined this place to learn more about cigars than i already knew. I have been a member for about a week or so and have learned a lot more here than talking to experienced people. If a 19 year old is running another site or forum, dont cut him down! He might not be "experienced" as you call it, but he definately has some nuts. If you have a problem with young people starting a forum, go start one yourself- And also, PB did nothing to you so leave him the hell alone! He may have been kicked out of several cigars sites for expressing his opinion, but aren't i doing the same thing? I think you need to pull the stick out of your ass and welcome people regardless of their experience, age, or gender. Welcome to the site PB... i look forward to receiving information about cigars in the future from yourself.

Spencer

Send PuroBrat some cigars while you're at it, Spencer. I'm sure he'll appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by spncr2006
    Hey there is nothing wrong with people being 18 or 19 in the boards- i personally am 18 and only joined this place to learn more about cigars than i already knew. I have been a member for about a week or so and have learned a lot more here than talking to experienced people. If a 19 year old is running another site or forum, dont cut him down! He might not be "experienced" as you call it, but he definately has some nuts. If you have a problem with young people starting a forum, go start one yourself- And also, PB did nothing to you so leave him the hell alone! He may have been kicked out of several cigars sites for expressing his opinion, but aren't i doing the same thing? I think you need to pull the stick out of your ass and welcome people regardless of their experience, age, or gender. Welcome to the site PB... i look forward to receiving information about cigars in the future from yourself.

Spencer

Piece of advice, for what it's worth - it's better to read and absorb and not say anything until you've done careful analysis.

I like to be real careful about what bandwagon I jump on. You never know where that's going to lead, especially if you've never seen the bandwagon before...

It comes with maturity.

12. Default

Im not sending him shit- even if he asks me to. The only cigar i have ever given away was a Peach Phillie... and i still didn't like GIVING it away- i dont give cigars away

Blog Entries

Spencer
    You are an immature idiot. I'll just leave it at that. When you grow up and smarten up, get back to me okay?

How's your quest to find women on this site going so far? biblion looks pretty HOT doesn't "she"? You never did answer our questions regarding Sophie, did ya try hittin' on her too?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Spencer

STFU spncr2006

Quote Originally Posted by Leebo
    STFU spncr2006
    don't you hate when some youngster comes and starts talkin smack when they don't even know what's going on? ........o, wait..... i did that to you..........sorry about that, leebo! i see that i sounded like an ass.

Default [IMG]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y160/grand_cru_no_2/roomofcare.jpg[/IMG]

Spencer
    No Spencer, I have nuts. But apparantly you lack the ability to determine male from female or even the good sense to ask. Besides what kind of loser looks for women on a cigar board?

And as for your opinion:

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Why no posts from PB?

18. Default

Wholy Crap!, This is better than TV

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ironworker
    Wholy Crap!, This is better than TV
    Ever see the movie: "The Sunshine Boys" starring Woody Allen?? That's Bill and I.

Blog Entries

That's Bill and I.
    That's Bill and ME

I suppose you might be able to argue that you didn't state it "wrong" but it's certainlly more awkward than the way a majority of others and I would have said it.........

Aren't you supposedly a teacher? My mother was a teacher and she says you're WRONG
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 05-25-2005 at 11:57 PM.

Thread Information