Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: *PuroBrat*

Quote Originally Posted by spncr2006
    Listen i didn't mean to offend any of you bastards- But i have a personal opinion and just because i am young and dont "know much" doens't mean you have the right to rat on me. And where the hell do you come up with this stuff about me trying to meet women? Where did i ever say anything about that? Just get off my fuckin ass and leave me alone! Im not obsessed with cigars enough where i will want one from someone else so much that i ask them to GIVE it to me. Its cool you all can give each other cigars and stuff, even if they dont ask- but because i dont do that and am just a smoker, not a trader, doesnt mean that all of you (especially grand cru or whatever that bitches name is ) need to gang up on me! This is a forum and you are supposed to state opinions, and thats all i am doing.
    no, you're not! you're calling us names. the first sentense of your post completely contradicts itself. calm down, bro. if you come here flexing your nuts with no real reason behind it, you won't be welcomed too kindly. just chill out and and enjoy. and avoid heated discussion until you're ready to not be so childish about it.

Default to chat with you sometime. Later![/QUOTE]

Listen i didn't mean to offend any of you bastards- But i have a personal opinion and just because i am young and dont "know much" doens't mean you have the right to rat on me. And where the hell do you come up with this stuff about me trying to meet women? Where did i ever say anything about that? Just get off my fuckin ass and leave me alone! Im not obsessed with cigars enough where i will want one from someone else so much that i ask them to GIVE it to me. Its cool you all can give each other cigars and stuff, even if they dont ask- but because i dont do that and am just a smoker, not a trader, doesnt mean that all of you (especially grand cru or whatever that bitches name is ) need to gang up on me! This is a forum and you are supposed to state opinions, and thats all i am doing.
    Boy, there's a post that shows true maturity. I just love how this dick acts as though people are making up shit about him. Hey "Mr. Wet Behind the Ears", you're the one who sent this to ME!:

I saw your picture... if that IS you... and i think you are beautiful- and you also smoke cigars! 2 pluses at once... my name is spencer and i would like to chat with you sometime. Later!
    Then you rip on CC because apparently you have great difficulty in the area of reading comprehension (seriously, that's something you should have learned in grammar school). CC's post about the site admin at "The Island" was not meant to be derogatory, but rather to point out the admins' lack of experience and exercise of good judgment.

Now, you can get as angry as you want and make all the smiley faces you want but it will not mask the simple truth that you are an idiot.

Have a nice day.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

3. Default

I gave her a compliment and said i would like to chat sometime- thats not me saying "hey baby lets meet and pork" or something like that. And as for calling me an idiot... what was wrong with my grammar anyways? Plus its not like you are an english teacher or something... its summer- i dont care if i dont sayy nothing right at all (pun intended hehe)

spncr2006 if I were you I would calm down and apologize to those BOTL that you offended. If you do the above you might have a chance of making some great friends. And I would do it before someone calls your mama and tells on you.

5. Default

OK asshole...I tried to be nice to you. I even considered sending you a few smokes. But you have proven to be a total jerk. Why don't you just go back to whatever turnip truck you fell off of.

You come here and start disrespecting proven BOTLs who were willing to help you in your cigar experence. You sir, need to grow up. Every time you open your mouth your ignorance comes rolling out.

Go smoke your peach flavored Phillies or White Owls or whatever and STFU.

Oh..By the way....

I gave her a compliment and said i would like to chat sometime- thats not me saying "hey baby lets meet and pork" or something like that. And as for calling me an idiot... what was wrong with my grammar anyways? Plus its not like you are an english teacher or something... its summer- i dont care if i dont sayy nothing right at all (pun intended hehe)
    HE is a man

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    HE is a man

This guy is gender confused.ROTFLMFAO

Spencer, Spencer, Spencer....

I hate to say it,but you are in a downward spiral. You can knock the attitude off and realize maybe you're in over your head right now and need to rethink where this is going. It's breaking bad, bro.

No one is going to dog you because you're 18, Spencer. You can state your opinion - that's fine. Understand, we KNOW you're 18 by the manner in which you post - you really don't have to tell us your 18. It's clearly obvious. I suggest you be mindful of who you're stating your opinion to, and how you're saying it. If you don't want to do that - you're on your own and it will be bad - guaranteed.

What is it you want from this board, Spencer? Is it to meet chicks? If so - you've come to the wrong place - this is not a good place for that. While we all are fascinated by the female form, there are very few on this or any other cigar board. You're message to GranCru was of that form - whether you intended it to be or not. Remember - be mindful of what you opinion is ("you're hot") and who your audience is (GrandCru). A woman may say that to him and he'd take it as a compliment - but you're obviouly not a woman, and he's not taking it as a compliment...

If you're here to discuss cigars - you're in the right place. And while you may not want to take cigars from anyone, you're missing out on a fantastic opportunity to try cigars you'd never be able to get your hands on. But - that's your choice. One of the advantages of these types of boards is the ability to trade cigars. I'm assuming you've had very little experience in that regard, especially because you're only 18, but if you do some research, discuss with members of the board, and try different cigars you'll find there's a heck of a lot more to it than going to your nearest gas station and buying Phillie Peach cigars...

Blog Entries

whatever that bitches name is
    Hey moron, it's bitch's

This one is a classic:
    And where the hell do you come up with this stuff about me trying to meet women?
    Hey kid, trying to LIE your way out of things is a very BAD idea, especially when your lies can be easily refuted (that means to prove wrong with evidence since you are probably not intelligent enough to know what "refute" means).

Spencer, your lack of respect for those who should be shown respect is very troubling. When you get old enough to drink, I'd suggest you avoid going to bars because with an attitude like yours, you won't live to age 22.

There is no hope for this snot nosed little punk, time to move on.......
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Spencer, how do you smoke with your head that far up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge
    This guy is gender confused.ROTFLMFAO
    This guy is just plain confused in general sarge....he hasn't a clue what's going on.

Hey spencer..... here is a great site that i am sure will love to have ya...... www.letstalkcigars.com .

As far as you getting along with anybody here, you are on the wrong track.... Stick around for a while and keep your mouth shut, like my parents said "Children should be seen not heard"

Hey guys....... maybe one day he'll "Get it" But right now he is just a kid who smokes gas station cigars.

Hey Sarge, I was looking for somebody to BOMB also and I first thought of him too. (I liked his PM to GC2)... I'm taking him off the list.

Hey Spncr....hey about a nice warm glass of STFU??

You're a friggin smacktard, go play video games and leave the cigars to those who know something about them why don't you. It's obvious which "head" leads you around.....

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    Very carefully.

There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Spnce,

You were obviously misunderstood, It happens.
    If you would like to play nice on the board I'd tell you to...
    1. Apologize for the misunderstanding.
    2. Don't take all the criticism(SP?) to heart.
    3. Move on after apology.

This place can be real fun IF you keep yourself on most folks good side.

As for trading, you will get to it in due time. When you do you will realize it is alot of fun.

This is just my opinion, you don't have to listen to me or anyone else if you do not want to.
    The only thing missing from my life is money and more Cigars.

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo
    It's pretty hard my friend! pretty hard

17. Default

I Apologize for the misunderstanding.
    I wont take all the criticism(SP?) to heart.
    I am Moving on after apology (see above).

SFG75 Guest

I don't know why, but a guy I work with has his head up his ass IMHO. He's in denial, though all we can hear is a slight muffle sound. Here's a pic, what do you guys think?, is it just me?, or is the guy simply misunderstood?

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    I don't know why, but a guy I work with has his head up his ass IMHO. He's in denial, though all we can hear is a slight muffle sound. Here's a pic, what do you guys think?, is it just me?, or is the guy simply misunderstood?

Reminds me of this guy from God's country Nebraska I know....

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

I Apologize for the misunderstanding.
    I wont take all the criticism(SP?) to heart.
    I am Moving on after apology (see above).
    You believe the stones on this guy?! Here is a guy that I would smoke a celebratory cigar for if he got hit by a bus. A BOTL is kind enough to give him advice that might help him stay around and what's he do? Makes a mockery post of it.

Hey Spencer, go play in traffic, would ya?

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Thread Information