Thread: Churchill Deluxe by Caribe - 80cents/stick

Default Churchill Deluxe by Caribe - 80cents/stick

Went to my local B&M the other day and he had gotten a box of these in to try them out.

He said they were short/long filler and the box of 50 was $39 bucks. I was scared...literally.

But then intrigued...made by the same people that make Camacho and Baccarat etc...

Well he peels the plastic and opens the box. They look decent. The wrappers would not indicate an $.80 cigar.

My curiosity got the best of me and he grabbed two and said let's give em a shot. (I think he read my mind)

Surprisingly nice flavor on the light up...very smooth. Although Mild it had a nice flavor and sweetness(NOT sugar tipped) just a good tobacco sweetness in the back of my mouth.

The cigar was pretty consistent all the way through and held a pretty good ash. I must say I was shocked.

So I will be buying a box of these for yardgars/golf gars. They smoke was decent(even more full that some $$ sticks I have had) and they smelled good.

I am sure I will get bashed but for a cheap ass cigar these are my winners.
    Last edited by guado; 03-28-2007 at 07:44 PM.

john51277 Guest

I have the Robusto Deluxe. I won a box on Cbid for I believe 22 bucks. They are not bad at all. I smoke them if I plan on not smoking the whole thing, yard-gar, fishing etc. Not very tasty but not bad for a cheapy stick.

not super tasty but has flavor that is not repulsive IMO.

Thread Information