Thread: craigs list...apartments

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default craigs list...apartments

Stating a discriminatory preference in a housing post is illegal - please flag discriminatory posts as "prohibited"

please flag with care : [miscategorized] [prohibited] [spam] [discussion] [best of]

email this posting to a friend

$650 low rent for easy-going person (Chelsea)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: hous-301695294@craigslist.org
    Date: 2007-03-27, 11:03PM EDT

i have a wonderful apartment for a reasonable price. I found out by living with other people that i have some habbits that can be difficult to deal with. i've been though several roommates during the past few months and have now decided to list my habbits in hopes of finding a stable roommate.

1. i have a cat. you must love cats and not be allergic.

2. i brush him everyday from 7 until 8 p.m. in the living room.

3. sometimes i don't feel like talking. i will let you know and you are to go to your room.

4. my mother comes over once a week to pick up some things and she also yells at me for being a homosexual. i am not a homosexual.

5. i keep my kitchen floor so clean you can eat off of it, which is what i do. i eat off a tile in the middle of the kitchen with chopsitcks. i eat two hardboiled eggs every night.

6. i have a problem with metal kitchen utencils. i only permit disposable utencils in the apartment. you are not to bring anything else.

7. all the food in the fridge is labled with different names. you can be sure that they are all mine. you are to label your food "mortimer." i will not eat mortimer's food.

if you're seriously interested contact me and please list your habbits. Please send a photo. thanks

cats are OK - purrr
    it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Blog Entries

LMAO!!

That is hilarious. Notice how she spells "utensils" A real brein surgeon this one is.

There are laws on the books in almost all states prohibiting people from discriminating when it comes to housing, I just saw some proposed bills in the Connecticut legislature that even strengthen the existing laws.

My ex-wife advertised a room to rent on craig's list and the only people who responded were the whack jobs. Needless to say, she wasted lots of money and is still looking for someone to rent the room.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

The funniest thing here is that she's looking for a "stable" roommate? I don't think she'd recognize one if it hit her in the face.
    OK - It really doesn't matter what I think, but it's another post for the contest!
    I also have to laugh at her "habbits."

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    The funniest thing here is that she's looking for a "stable" roommate? I don't think she'd recognize one if it hit her in the face.
    OK - It really doesn't matter what I think, but it's another post for the contest!
    I also have to laugh at her "habbits."

"Unstable roommate seeking stable roommate"

TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

holy balls, highlight the smiley below.

weird huh?

JAPANESE INVASION !!!

Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

That is soooooooooo funny.
    Family, Friends and a good cigar. Oh and some fishing too!

Too bad. I have a fear of chopsticks. I wonder if they are disposable.

I wonder if I could leave instead of going to my room when it is cat brushing time.

Thread Information