Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring is here Pass

Last top

Anyone still interested need to know before the end of today. Also any Canadien BOTLs welcome to join. It will be a virtual pass for you guys you will pick from the list of smokes and these will be mailed to you and you just mail your puts to the next person.

I'm in Virtual sounds good.
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Shearstown, Newfoundland (A suburb of Bay Roberts)

Quote Originally Posted by Roham View Post
    I'm in Virtual sounds good.
    OK, looks like it's only Roham and I from Canada.

Dan, I don't know for sure how the virtual thing is going to work with Roham & I, but as a suggestion, if he could send his puts to me, I can include them in with mine and I can send both together from Detroit to join up with the regular pass somewhere.

It'll be quicker and cheaper for him to mail it to me, I would guess, and better one box than 2, with neither having to pass Customs going south.
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

Hi. My name is Jim and I like to shave!

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie View Post
    OK, looks like it's only Roham and I from Canada.

Dan, I don't know for sure how the virtual thing is going to work with Roham & I, but as a suggestion, if he could send his puts to me, I can include them in with mine and I can send both together from Detroit to join up with the regular pass somewhere.

It'll be quicker and cheaper for him to mail it to me, I would guess, and better one box than 2, with neither having to pass Customs going south.
    Makes sense. Another suggestion is if you are goingto that trip in Virginia and will meet up with either CJ or 597 I can send the box that way and you can do the puts takes for yourself and Roham right there on the spot. Or I might just get all crazy and simply go there to HERF with you and the fellows

Otherwise what you suggested will work perfectlly

I'm a member! I'd like to join!!!

But I'm gonna be gone for most of May - whatever you think...
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101 View Post
    I'm a member! I'd like to join!!!

But I'm gonna be gone for most of May - whatever you think...
    You are in you member

First page is updated with the order of the pass progression. Looks like we have 18 people in on this one should be fun for sure

Spyderman you have not replied to ma PMs and have not been on the board for over a week so you are out for now.

If anyone will have vacations or other plans please advice so we can rearrange the order if needed. Mauied and ChefChris I think you should have the pass before your scheduled vacations etc.

I know it might take a few days beetween recieving the pass and doing puts/takes and sending it on the way, so If you can just update us when you recieve it and when you send it off including the DC# so everyone can follow easilly.

This baby is going out a bit later today so 597 heads up

And let's have fun everyone

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan View Post
    First page is updated with the order of the pass progression. Looks like we have 18 people in on this one should be fun for sure

Spyderman you have not replied to ma PMs and have not been on the board for over a week so you are out for now.

If anyone will have vacations or other plans please advice so we can rearrange the order if needed. Mauied and ChefChris I think you should have the pass before your scheduled vacations etc.

I know it might take a few days beetween recieving the pass and doing puts/takes and sending it on the way, so If you can just update us when you recieve it and when you send it off including the DC# so everyone can follow easilly.

This baby is going out a bit later today so 597 heads up

And let's have fun everyone
    sweet, I'm excited.

Thanks for doing this, Dan!
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

snip...
    12) SmokinDVM
    13) Roham ( Virtual )
    14) Newfie ( Virtual )
    15) Wingfan ???
    16) Nhcigarfan
    17) Bassfever
    18) BigMacFU
    OK Dan, you made this work out sweet!!!

Here's what I propose guys. Barry sends the package to Wingfan (if he's still in). Roham and I post our puts and takes, Roham sends his end to me, I make a little trek across the border to Ferndale, MI (with our puts, of course), do the switch, and bring our takes back and I'll mail Roham's takes to him!!!!

AWESOME!!!!

Wingfan, this sound good to you??
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º> ¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>

597 the bird is in flight

DC # 0103 8555 7498 7672 0405

Sweet, can't wait to get them. Now I just have to decide which ones I want.

So I think I'll give everyone a heads up on my propsed takes and puts. My proposed Takes are:

NC:
    14) Alec Bradley Maxx Chruchill
    20) Torano Reserva Selecta Robusto - Glass Tube

NC Premiums:
    22) Graycliff Vintage 99 Corona
    27) Camacho Liberty 2006 in Coffin

ISOMs:
    32) Bolivar Robusto 05

They Will be replaced by:

NC:
    Cusano Corojo 97 Churchill
    5 Vegas Limitada Belicoso

NC Premiums:
    Gurkha Royal Brigade Perfecto
    Rocky Patel Fusion Robusto
    Gurkha X-Fuerte Churchill

ISOMs:
    Montecristo No 3 Corona (2005)

(I added an extra NC Premium, I didn't feel right about only putting in two since I didn't think they were exactly the same value). Let me know if anyone has any problems with the proposed takes and puts, and if I hear no complaints then I will pass the box along when I get it.
    Last edited by 597; 04-10-2007 at 12:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Newfie View Post
    OK Dan, you made this work out sweet!!!

Here's what I propose guys. Barry sends the package to Wingfan (if he's still in). Roham and I post our puts and takes, Roham sends his end to me, I make a little trek across the border to Ferndale, MI (with our puts, of course), do the switch, and bring our takes back and I'll mail Roham's takes to him!!!!

AWESOME!!!!

Wingfan, this sound good to you??
    Looks like Wingfan will not be able to participate on this one. So I think the way we can do this is: Roham and yourself decide on your put/takes. Barry will send both your takes to Roham who will send it on to You Jim, and you will just mail both of your puts to Tyler. A bit messy but should work I think. Let me know

14. Default

Looks like Wingfan will not be able to participate on this one. So I think the way we can do this is: Roham and yourself decide on your put/takes. Barry will send both your takes to Roham who will send it on to You Jim, and you will just mail both of your puts to Tyler. A bit messy but should work I think. Let me know
    Yeah. sorry guys. I really wanted to be in on this but I just found out I will be doing a lot of traveling in the next 3 or so months for work. I was worried about sending and receiving packages and since I wont be home much I didnt want to ruin it for everyone.

Please count me in on the next one.
    "You shut your mouth while your talking to me"

Sounds like a plan!!

Quote Originally Posted by 597 View Post
    So I think I'll give everyone a heads up on my propsed takes and puts. My proposed Takes are:

NC:
    14) Alec Bradley Maxx Chruchill
    20) Torano Reserva Selecta Robusto - Glass Tube

NC Premiums:
    22) Graycliff Vintage 99 Corona
    27) Camacho Liberty 2006 in Coffin

ISOMs:
    32) Bolivar Robusto 05

They Will be replaced by:

NC:
    Cusano Corojo 97 Churchill
    5 Vegas Limitada Belicoso

NC Premiums:
    Gurkha Royal Brigade Perfecto
    Rocky Patel Fusion Robusto
    Gurkha X-Fuerte Churchill

ISOMs:
    Montecristo No 3 Corona (2005)

(I added an extra NC Premium, I didn't feel right about only putting in two since I didn't think they were exactly the same value). Let me know if anyone has any problems with the proposed takes and puts, and if I hear no complaints then I will pass the box along when I get it.

Looks good to me. Please advise when you get the pass and send it off. Thanks

Unfortunatelly SmokinDVM had to leave the pass for personal reasons. participant order will be udjusted later to reflect his withdrawl
    Last edited by CgarDan; 04-11-2007 at 04:16 PM.

CgarSarge is another one we lost from the pass .

This is starting to get a bit rediculous so if anyone else is not sure about being a part of the pass please speak up now !!!!!!!!

I got the shipment today, and everyone you should know all the cigars look great. I stuck with my original takes and puts as posted above. Now they are going to be heading to Cabaiguan Juan. (I should be delivering them personally if possible this weekend, pm sent to John).

pssssssssssssssst CJ...........
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Thread Information