Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Spring is here Pass

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101 View Post
    pssssssssssssssst CJ...........
    I'm here, I'm here. I'm down for this weekend, but 597, PM me your phone number cuz I need to work Saturday so we should try meet up Sat afternoon.

Mark, meet me at Bethesda Tobacco, I'll be working tonight and sunday. I think that is probably the most convient way, plus I can then sell you some good cigars.
    Last edited by Cabaiguan Juan; 04-13-2007 at 11:19 AM.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

i'm thinking the #29: Anjeo #49 for a Tatuaje Regios
    #2: Torano Exodus 59 Silver Robusto for a RP 1990 Perfecto
    Rocky Patel Fusion Robusto for a K. Hansotia Symphony Churchill
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

I am going to be out of town may 3-5. I do have long term renters who will be pulling my mail, but just wanted to inform in case you would rather consider a change of order. Of course it may not conflict anyway. CGARDAN your pm box is full.

Quote Originally Posted by pub spears View Post
    I am going to be out of town may 3-5. I do have long term renters who will be pulling my mail, but just wanted to inform in case you would rather consider a change of order. Of course it may not conflict anyway. CGARDAN your pm box is full.
    I have a feeling this might get to you earlier than that but I will double check with you when the pass is headed your way

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    i'm thinking the #29: Anjeo #49 for a Tatuaje Regios
    #2: Torano Exodus 59 Silver Robusto for a RP 1990 Perfecto
    Rocky Patel Fusion Robusto for a K. Hansotia Symphony Churchill
    Sounds good. I guess Mauied will also do his P/T when you guys meet. So if he does not post before the meet just confirm this and Paul should just post his afterwards ( I know you guys so no need to check with me on these just post the finall ones )

Quote Originally Posted by CgarDan View Post
    Sounds good. I guess Mauied will also do his P/T when you guys meet. So if he does not post before the meet just confirm this and Paul should just post his afterwards ( I know you guys so no need to check with me on these just post the finall ones )

Yup - I'll probably do the P/Ts there - have to go look at the list and post my P/T's tomorrow or Mon eve. My hope is to send it off Tuesday/Wednesday - so ChefChris can look forward to it come Friday-ish.

ChefChris - will you be ready in a week?!
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Yup - I'll probably do the P/Ts there - have to go look at the list and post my P/T's tomorrow or Mon eve. My hope is to send it off Tuesday/Wednesday - so ChefChris can look forward to it come Friday-ish.

ChefChris - will you be ready in a week?!
    Yes. Yes, I will be ready in one week.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

well, Mauied, Newfie, FunkyCold all meet on Monday, 597 couldn't make it. My P/T's are the same as before and paul got the tupador so its moving on. We all had a great time. It was good to finally meet Funky too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    well, Mauied, Newfie, FunkyCold all meet on Monday, 597 couldn't make it. My P/T's are the same as before and paul got the tupador so its moving on. We all had a great time. It was good to finally meet Funky too.
    Hope you guys had a good time. This proves that even the elements will not stop true BOTLs from HERFing it up

Paul let me know your P/Ts when you are ready

Default Heads up

Hi all - inspected the box, sticks, etc. Noted a couple naked foots that are starting to crack/split, so I put all naked sticks into baggies and numbered them (and the pass sheet) according to their order of appearance on the pass sheet. I figure it'd be easier for the next guy to sort and do picks. Also added some extra baggies for future P/Ts.

Proposed P/Ts:

T: CAO Criollo Corona (Mancha) / P: AF Hemingway Classic
    T: RP 1990 Perfecto / P: 5 Vegas A Alpha
    T: Opus X Reserva D' Chateau / P: Casa Fuente Robusto
    T: Partagas Serie P #2 / P: Montecristo #2 (05)

Also adding:

JDN Celebracion Consul
    Hoyo De Monterrey Sumatray Ebano.

Lemme know what y'all think. Otherwise, it goes out maniana!

T: RP 1990 Perfecto / P:

Hi all - inspected the box, sticks, etc. Noted a couple naked foots that are starting to crack/split, so I put all naked sticks into baggies and numbered them (and the pass sheet) according to their order of appearance on the pass sheet. I figure it'd be easier for the next guy to sort and do picks. Also added some extra baggies for future P/Ts.

Proposed P/Ts:

T: CAO Criollo Corona (Mancha) / P: AF Hemingway Classic
    T: RP 1990 Perfecto / P: 5 Vegas A Alpha
    T: Opus X Reserva D' Chateau / P: Casa Fuente Robusto
    T: Partagas Serie P #2 / P: Montecristo #2 (05)

Also adding:

JDN Celebracion Consul
    Hoyo De Monterrey Sumatray Ebano.

Lemme know what y'all think. Otherwise, it goes out maniana!

Paul, Thanks for all the help. Absolutelly no need for the extras but I already have an idea what will happen to them plus some more of my stash

TRades are wonderfull

Heads up Chris this bird is coming your way

Follow up with USPS CN# 0103 8555 7490 0162 8316

Happy Hunting!

Alrighty, got my box in today.

Here we go.

Put: Padron Anniv. 1964 Exclusivo (maduro)
    Take: Tatuaje Regios

Put: RyJ 1875 Churchill
    Take: 5 Vegas Limitada

Put: Fonseca Serie F Robusto
    Take: Partagas Black

I did the best I could on the MSRP. Might wanna check and make sure. I don't wanna look like a crook.

I will wait 1 day before sending it off.
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    Alrighty, got my box in today.

Here we go.

Put: Padron Anniv. 1964 Exclusivo (maduro)
    Take: Tatuaje Regios

Put: RyJ 1875 Churchill
    Take: 5 Vegas Limitada

Put: Fonseca Serie F Robusto
    Take: Partagas Black

I did the best I could on the MSRP. Might wanna check and make sure. I don't wanna look like a crook.

I will wait 1 day before sending it off.

All looks good here

Do you plan on sending it up this way on Tuesday? I'm heading out of town Friday morning and won't be back until Sunday night. If you get it out on Tuesday it should be here before I leave, otherwise I might miss it. Dan, let me know if you need to switch up the order. I don't want to cause a delay.

I thought sarge was in on this one? It would've been cool to hand it off to him since I'll be heading through Jackson, TN.

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post
    Do you plan on sending it up this way on Tuesday? I'm heading out of town Friday morning and won't be back until Sunday night. If you get it out on Tuesday it should be here before I leave, otherwise I might miss it. Dan, let me know if you need to switch up the order. I don't want to cause a delay.

I thought sarge was in on this one? It would've been cool to hand it off to him since I'll be heading through Jackson, TN.
    You're lucky I checked on here before I went to bed, mister. I went ahead and got everything all ready to go at 1:30 in the morning just for you. I'll ship these out tomorrow at lunch. Should take 2 days to get there.

Thanks dude, sorry you had to miss your re-runs of The Golden Girls. I'll try to turn this thing around quick and get it in the mail by Friday Morning. I'll take a look at the list and post my p/t's prior to getting the pass. I have my eye on the RyJ Short Churchill and that Casa Fuente is calling my name if I can find a worthy replacement.

DC 03070020000404000327

Got em out at lunch today.

Here is what I'm thinking about for my P/T's

Take: Perdomo Lot 23 torp / Put: Padron 2000

Take: R.P. Sungrown Toro / Put: C.T. Casa Torano Toro

Take: WOAM / Put: Opus X #4

Take: RyJ Short Churchill / Put: PSP2 (abr 06)

VEry nice trades

Thread Information