8 26.67%
  • No

21 70.00%
  • 30 day suspension.

1 3.33%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: CoventryCat86 Ban Poll

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    The implications of the posts I quoted were that there was nothing to worry about - the Bogey man wasn't gonna hunt you down if you voted one way or another. Then come the posts that those who voted one way were going to be penalized and, of course, Bill started stalking.

Make of it what you will.. I've already said I'm leaving and I am, as soon as I finish up some things I committed to. Too bad Bill couldn't just accept my apology and let it go. I really would have gone quietly. But he's to arrogant for that. I know it and everybody on the board knows it, too.

I just don't want to sit by and watch another person be stalked by Bill. It just ain't right and I think a lot of people on this board know it but are afraid to stand up to the schoolyard bully.

And you're damn right I'm too old for this.

Yeah, it's all about cigars, but what good is it if knowledgeable people get run off? I just don't believe that you who see this shit for what it is just sit by idly and watch while good members get run off. If that's the kind of board you want then have at it.
    Geez... You're making WAY WAY WAY more out of this than it truly is. That's why you're not enjoying the board!!!

"Stalking"

Would you please quit being so melodramatic? C'mon, shelby - you're scaring people!!

Now go out and smoke a cigar and calm down, would ya??

Blog Entries

This is my states definition of the stalking law:

Stalking

Sec. 53a-181c - 1992. Stalking in the first degree: Class D felony.
    (a) A person is guilty of stalking in the first degree when he commits stalking in the second degree as provided in section 53a-181d and
    (1) he has previously been convicted of this section or section 53a-181d, or
    (2) such conduct violates a court order in effect at the time of the offense, or
    (3) the other person is under sixteen years of age.
    (b) Stalking in the first degree is a class D felony.
    Sec. 53a-181d - 1992. Stalking in the second degree: Class A misdemeanor.
    (a) A person is guilty of stalking in the second degree when, with intent to cause another person to fear for his physical safety, he wilfully and repeatedly follows or lies in wait for such other person and causes such other person to reasonably fear for his physical safety.
    (b) Stalking in the second degree is a class A misdemeanor.
    Sec. 53a-181e - 1995. Stalking in the third degree: Class B misdemeanor.
    (a) A person is guilty of stalking in the third degree when he recklessly causes another person to reasonably fear for his physical safety by wilfully and repeatedly following or lying in wait for such other person.
    (b) Stalking in the third degree is a class B misdemeanor.

Look what colorado state does with it http://www.ncvc.org/src/main.aspx?dbID=DB_Colorado285
    Last edited by cinda; 04-05-2007 at 07:50 PM. Reason: it did not take the paste

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

4. Unhappy

The implications of the posts I quoted were that there was nothing to worry about - the Bogey man wasn't gonna hunt you down if you voted one way or another. Then come the posts that those who voted one way were going to be penalized and, of course, Bill started stalking.

Make of it what you will.. I've already said I'm leaving and I am, as soon as I finish up some things I committed to. Too bad Bill couldn't just accept my apology and let it go. I really would have gone quietly. But he's to arrogant for that. I know it and everybody on the board knows it, too.

I just don't want to sit by and watch another person be stalked by Bill. It just ain't right and I think a lot of people on this board know it but are afraid to stand up to the schoolyard bully.

And you're damn right I'm too old for this.

Yeah, it's all about cigars, but what good is it if knowledgeable people get run off? I just don't believe that you who see this shit for what it is just sit by idly and watch while good members get run off. If that's the kind of board you want then have at it.
    Isn't that the same as quitting? Nobody likes a quitter.
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Dickson View Post
    Isn't that the same as quitting? Nobody likes a quitter.
    You can call it what you want. I think I've been on this board long enough for most of you to know that this isn't fun for me. But then again, I was always the one who was helping the little kid being bullied. Sometimes we'd win and sometimes we'd get the shit kicked out of us. But I never regretted it.

I guess that's a character flaw around here.

You can call it what you want. I think I've been on this board long enough for most of you to know that this isn't fun for me. But then again, I was always the one who was helping the little kid being bullied. Sometimes we'd win and sometimes we'd get the shit kicked out of us. But I never regretted it.

I guess that's a character flaw around here.
    Hey, shelby.. I know someone who's planning a fight to pick on the little guy in a schoolyard near me. You want the details so you pull on your cape and put a stop to it??? I know it's gonna be difficult because there are very few phone booths around, but hey!!!

Doggone bullies...

BTW- am I stalking too???

What about Shag - he doesn't respond nearly as much as I do, but he's been responding negatively towards you from time to time...

And what are you doing - is that stalking, shelby - is that something different because you claim to wear a cape and are for the "little" guy?

I tell ya - this stalking thing is REALLY getting out of hand here. Some people on this board are stalking Kevin, waiting in hiding while he gets ready to put up his "buy me these!" threads...

Geez - now that you mention it - there's plenty of examples of it!!! We gotta put a stop to this!!! This stalking has got to stop. We need rules, damn it!!!

Thread Information