Thread: Lets look down the rabbit hole, shall we?

Lightbulb Lets look down the rabbit hole, shall we?

01-29-2007, 05:03 PM

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    here chris...here's a tune for ya....enjoy!!

http://www.eveningservice.com/Video
    01-29-2007, 05:39 PM

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    ok? are you calling me gay or a making fun of me because I'm a Christian?
    01-29-2007, 06:23 PM

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff View Post
    i seem to have struck a nerve.....
    **Crickets chirping....*

03-23-2007, 01:17 AM

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    I didn't see the thread until just yesteday when the thread got topped.

I don't think Sid posting videos that call people "fags" is appropriate at all here, do you? If I had seen the thread back whenever, I would have objected then too.
    03-30-2007, 06:27 PM

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848 View Post
    I really didn't want to do this. But Bill, you have really started to try a lot of peoples patience, including mine. I asked you to stop this crap in private, and you never responded, you simply continued. You are not the only one to blame for the current problems, but you continue to add fuel to the fire.

Quite a few members have PM'ed me asking for a ban poll, including many not even involved in this conflict.

You guys know the rules.
    Yesterday, 02:32 AM (March 31, 2007)

At the time of the video, me and Sid were not "bubs". Me and Sid do talk on the phone, but only since 3 days ago. (ie: March 28, 2007)
    Ain't it sweet! Sid, after 2 full months of no discussion with Chris over his obvious slam video, suddenly calls Chris up and becomes his best bud only wanting to help him out.

Chris, you feelin' like a sucker yet?

It's REALLY going to suck for bigbirdie - having to wait until June to get his big payout...

Could you guys please just send birdie his birthday smokes ahead of time? It's only two months. Believe me - everyone will be a lot happier...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    It's REALLY going to suck for bigbirdie - having to wait until June to get his big payout...

Could you guys please just send birdie his birthday smokes ahead of time? It's only two months. Believe me - everyone will be a lot happier...
    Regardless of what happens, MY obligations will be fulfilled.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    01-29-2007, 05:03 PM

01-29-2007, 05:39 PM

01-29-2007, 06:23 PM

**Crickets chirping....*

03-23-2007, 01:17 AM

03-30-2007, 06:27 PM

Yesterday, 02:32 AM (March 31, 2007)

Ain't it sweet! Sid, after 2 full months of no discussion with Chris over his obvious slam video, suddenly calls Chris up and becomes his best bud only wanting to help him out.

Chris, you feelin' like a sucker yet?

actually, me and Sid talked over pm immediately following the video's posting. I went for Sid for help, he did not contact me first.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

actually, me and Sid talked over pm immediately following the video's posting. I went for Sid for help, he did not contact me first.
    My apologies. I was clearly wrong. Glad to hear it!

Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Moheganson Guest

Why would you do that? The video he posted has no place here and you go to him "for help?"

That doesn't make any sense to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moheganson View Post
    Why would you do that? The video he posted has no place here and you go to him "for help?"

That doesn't make any sense to me.
    It sounds like Chris and BPP got things straightened out between the two of them in late Jan/early Feb. Then they were in touch just a few days ago over something totally unrelated. Looks like Chris forgave and forgot. And in all seriousness, I think Chris' faith led him to do so. He might be a big dufus who wears short shorts and looks like he was dipped in a paint bucket, but he's a good person.

Just my take on things.

...but it still doesn't resolve the bigger issue. bigbirdie posting that obnoxious video on a public cigar forum. No apologies - no thought to the repercussions - no sensitivity to the issues around it.

The guy screwed up with Chris and apparently made ammends. Give him a cookie.

CigarSmokers Nazi screwed up with the community as a whole and thinks it's beneath him to have to address the concerns of the other people on the board. Sad...

...and that's just the issue with the video. There are other issues to address as well.

As silent as he's been - it sure appears to me he doesn't have the stones to be a man and deal with the "issues" here - even though he was the absolute genesis for this nonsense and is by large part the cause of the divisions that have occurred.

I see you peeking, sid - come out, come out...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    ...but it still doesn't resolve the bigger issue. bigbirdie posting that obnoxious video on a public cigar forum. No apologies - no thought to the repercussions - no sensitivity to the issues around it.
    All that's true George; I was just addressing Chris' side of the communication.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by heftysmokes View Post
    All that's true George; I was just addressing Chris' side of the communication.
    Oh I think we all understand that hefty but sid's position is so long as he apoligized to ChefChris privately, he's done nothing wrong.

Kinda funny how he waited for quite a while to do that though.....

THEN, when the crap starts hitting the proverbial fan, he CALLS ChefChris on the phone and tries to cozy up to him....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

my post from the first page ...

Thread Information