1 3.33%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: CoventryCat86 Ban Poll

So are we banning Bill or not?

Blog Entries

I dunno, my log in still works....

Hard to tell though, my member title says "Banned"
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

3. Cool

If you check the poll, I believe the answer is..... NOT!!!!
    "No one can tell me what is a good cigar -- for me. I am the only judge. There are no standards -- no real standards. Each man's preference is the only standard for him, the only one which he can accept, the only one which can command him."
    ~ Mark Twain

CC, you've labeled yourself banned since bananaland kicked you out. Don't try and play coy with me.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    CC, you've labeled yourself banned since bananaland kicked you out. Don't try and play coy with me.
    Sean - he wasn't playing coy with you - he's was playing coy with EVERYONE (some get the joke, others may struggle a tad...)

Strangely quiet in all of this, though, is Hex... What say ye, o grand pubah of the board!!!

I know I haven't been around too much, lately been signing on and just trying to read and catch up with all of the crap......

I say...............

BAN THE LOUD MOUTH SOB............

Then we can ban me, George, Kevin, Sarge, and all the other good guys.....

Hey, while we're at it..... I call for a ban poll for Hex too.....

Sound crazy ??...... yup, that's what this whole thing is.... fucking crazy
    I'm not big on doing reviews, tobacco doesn't taste like "cocoa" or "nutty" or "mocha" to me, it tastes like freakin' TOBACCO. I know what I like and I really don't care what other people think of other cigars. I've never read a review and said to myself "Wow, that sounds like a cigar I'd like to try!"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I think it should be changed to tea bagger for thirty days.

Baron
    Remember to breathe

Not to play grannie but this should be the last post on this thread. Let it die and slide down the list where it belongs.

This thread started as , let it end as .

...still waiting to hear from Hex on closing this out...

And it sure would be nice to hear from bigbirdie!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Eshaw99 View Post
    John! Where the hell have you been?

BTW, I think you already knew this, but if you didn't, I live in Indiana now...
    I remeber last time I seen you, you said around Feb. We should've herfed one last time! How's the family doing? Isn't number two due soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Kayakinboy View Post
    Isn't number two due soon?
    http://www.cigarsmokers.com/t7776-ba...n-2-years.html
    Have you ever thought about maybe turning off the TV, sitting down with your kids...and hitting them?

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    sadly based on some historical posts I think some ppl will not vote for fear of retribution.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Thats the single most stupid fucked up statement I have heard in a while, bar none.
    Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    What's the matter - afraid of retaliation?

What - do you think Bill is going to come to your house and set fire to a bag of poop on your doorstep?

Yeah - let's play hide and seek...

Babies...
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    So Bill gets the awesome privelage of staying here? I'm sure he's sportin wood about now. This was a bad idea and complete clusterfuck at best and a witch hunt at worst. Says a lot for the 8 names I saw vote for a ban. Dont worry though I'll be sure to avoid all 8 of you in the future,thats a promise.
    No - But I'm pretty doggone sure there's going to be a war dance...
    Poor Jon...

14. Default

Do not quote me . I have done nothing to CJ. You on the other hand are starting to get under my hide . Do not act like a brown crayon in the noon sun ,it will not end nicely.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Well Kevin - I'm sorry if you don't want to be quoted, but quite frankly this whole thing got under my hide a while back. Jon has done nothing wrong except vote. Several gafawwed when retaliation was suggested. Now I see Bill starting to do the same thing to him thet he did to me. He's gonna follow him, and others, around and "correct" them.

I'm sorry if you think I'm a bit oversensitive, but quite frankly I'm really disappointed in the members here. Everyone knows whats going on but they're afraid to say anything. If the rest of this board doesn't step up and tell Bill to quit harassing Jon, there there will be one more casualty, If that happens then you can all pound salt.
    Last edited by Shelby07; 04-05-2007 at 05:26 PM.

16. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Well Kevin I have sand in my cunt...............
    Look dumass,I dont know Bill. I don't speak for Bill,I dont carry Bills slippers for him and I godamn sure ain't gonna corect him if he says something I might not like.He is a grown man capable of saying whatever is on his mind. I know Bill from a cigar BB or 3 and if you fucking read a few posts we barely speak to each other. We don't need to, we get along fine . Just because I consider him a friend or such does not mean we have a special telephone line we chat on 24/7.

I recently herfed with George when he came to Charlotte and I can assure you we didn't sit and debate about cigar board bullshit . We ate,drank and smoked up a bunch of cigars and had a good time with a bunch of other dudes. We didnt compare politics,johnsons,cigar collections or any other drivel.

Boomshay voted opposite of me IIRC,I would trade with him in a heartbeat if the opportunity arose AGAIN.

If you really are so fucking miserable here then leave like you have threatened 13 times and take whoever you think you need to protect with you. Don't let the door knob hit you in the big fat swollen cunt on the way out
    The older I get ,the better I was

Bill goddammit stop harrassing Jon. BTW, WTF is Jon? There. Ya'll happy? I'm fuckin' happy.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

No - But I'm pretty doggone sure there's going to be a war dance...

CigarSmokers Nazi: "No funpacks for you!!!"

Shelby - please quote my ENTIRE post if you plan on quoting me. People are going to soon think you're adding some useful discussion here if you keep this up...

Okay - I hate to do this, but let me draw you a big ol' picture fer ya...

What I was TRYING to say...

Lemme see - there's going to be a war dance by the CigarSmokers Nazi (keyword number 1, here - stay with me...), who is going to say, "NO FUNPACKS FOR YOU!!!" (key phrase number 2...) Getting warmer...

You still with me??? Please stay with me - I know you're attention is beginning to wander, but we're really close to the end...

HHmmm.... Who could I possibly be talking about... CC? No... Shelby? No... CigarSarge? No.... Monk? No.... Eshaw99? No.... Korean? No....

BPP???

Get it now??

Sheeesssshhhhh...

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Well Kevin - I'm sorry if you don't want to be quoted, but quite frankly this whole thing got under my hide a while back. Jon has done nothing wrong except vote. Several gafawwed when retaliation was suggested. Now I see Bill starting to do the same thing to him thet he did to me. He's gonna follow him, and others, around and "correct" them.

I'm sorry if you think I'm a bit oversensitive, but quite frankly I'm really disappointed in the members here. Everyone knows whats going on but they're afraid to say anything. If the rest of this board doesn't step up and tell Bill to quit harassing Jon, there there will be one more casualty, If that happens then you can all pound salt.

You're disappointed in what you PERCEIVE to be the "problem" around here - which is the problem around here...

Knock of the whiney crap - you're too freakin' old for that...

The implications of the posts I quoted were that there was nothing to worry about - the Bogey man wasn't gonna hunt you down if you voted one way or another. Then come the posts that those who voted one way were going to be penalized and, of course, Bill started stalking.

Make of it what you will.. I've already said I'm leaving and I am, as soon as I finish up some things I committed to. Too bad Bill couldn't just accept my apology and let it go. I really would have gone quietly. But he's to arrogant for that. I know it and everybody on the board knows it, too.

I just don't want to sit by and watch another person be stalked by Bill. It just ain't right and I think a lot of people on this board know it but are afraid to stand up to the schoolyard bully.

And you're damn right I'm too old for this.

Yeah, it's all about cigars, but what good is it if knowledgeable people get run off? I just don't believe that you who see this shit for what it is just sit by idly and watch while good members get run off. If that's the kind of board you want then have at it.

Thread Information