Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your local apprentice

Default Since Bill asked

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Yeah PM sent trying to start a fight with me via PM.....

If you've got something to say, SAY IT.

I absolutely, positively will not reply to any PMs from people like you.
    So this is the PM exchange that went on:
    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan
    What is your issue with me? Why am I the new target of your posts? Obviously it is more then misspelling words, so tell me. I dont think that my reply to Bigsmoke was out of line at all, so why do you feel the need to critizie back and forth communication between two people?
    Jon.
    Don't EVER PM me again with your whiny-assed bullshit trying to pick a fight behinds the scenes you gutless little shit.
    I'm not trying to pick a fight but I do want my question answered.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

2. Default

What is a 'life coach'? I am asking in all seriousness
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    What is a 'life coach'? I am asking in all seriousness
    He's creating a new you to set a trend.

Sorry, Kevin - you need to stay just the way your are. You're a trend setter - and we don't need a new and improved Kevin...

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post

I think it probably has to do with you involving yourself in something you shouldn't have... At least without good reason.

Now if you have a good reason - we're all ears!!!

Let's see. This is from www.lifecoachmaster.com, one of about 1.987024 billion hits returned when you search google for "life coach."

Her definition:

" [Life] Coaching is taking a hold of your life and moving it forward. Are you wondering where your life is taking you? Have you gone through or going through a life change?

Overworked? Need to learn to budget better or clear the clutter in your house? Need time management, self care, or a plan for life? If the following issues strike a chord in your heart then you are at a point where coaching could be of immense value to you.

As a coach I will work with you to create momentum...to set up accountability and focus. And just have some good old enjoyment along the way. No DREAM is too big or ridiculous."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Basically, they just help you with life. I think it's just another way to take someone's money by doing as little for them as possible. The whole idea of a "life coach" seems a bit "Ridiculous" to me.

Plus, this particular "Life Coach Master" looks like a hairless yeti, so I wouldn't let her in the house. Unless, of course, you're into hairless female man-beasts . I'm not. Not really. Maybe. Well, sort of.

Had a Cusano 18 Maduro Robusto tonight! 'Twas nice.

Cheers,
    Sean

bigsmoke Guest

And to think that I started this all. Sorry everyone.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sporadic Metonomy View Post
    Let's see. This is from www.lifecoachmaster.com, one of about 1.987024 billion hits returned when you search google for "life coach."

Her definition:

" [Life] Coaching is taking a hold of your life and moving it forward. Are you wondering where your life is taking you? Have you gone through or going through a life change?

Overworked? Need to learn to budget better or clear the clutter in your house? Need time management, self care, or a plan for life? If the following issues strike a chord in your heart then you are at a point where coaching could be of immense value to you.

As a coach I will work with you to create momentum...to set up accountability and focus. And just have some good old enjoyment along the way. No DREAM is too big or ridiculous."
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Basically, they just help you with life. I think it's just another way to take someone's money by doing as little for them as possible. The whole idea of a "life coach" seems a bit "Ridiculous" to me.

Plus, this particular "Life Coach Master" looks like a hairless yeti, so I wouldn't let her in the house. Unless, of course, you're into hairless female man-beasts . I'm not. Not really. Maybe. Well, sort of.

Cheers,
    Sean
    I agree.

So Sean, do you smoke Cusanos regularly? I've only had a few in my time, and it was quite a while ago so I can't remember much about them.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 04-04-2007 at 10:48 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

LMFAO!

You're not trying to pick a fight? Who are you trying to kid here?

Sorry, I don't answer stupid questions especially when you're only purpose for asking them is to try and start trouble.

By the way, you left a "c" out of criticize in the PM you sent me and there's no such word as "dont."

Oh and I already told you, your reply to Bigsmoke WAS out of line and if you're not intelligent enough to understand that you need to smarten up and stop whining and getting all defensive about it.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bigsmoke View Post
    And to think that I started this all. Sorry everyone.
    You didn't "start" anything, the life coach did.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

I'm pretty sure that this (http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewid...l?itemId=60592) is what Cabaiguan Juan is referring to with the lifecoach thing.

If you read his profile too, it's pretty obvious it's a joke.

Similar to a Therapist with out a degree.

Quote Originally Posted by Sporadic Metonomy View Post

Her definition:

Cheers,
    Sean
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by derivation View Post
    I'm pretty sure that this (http://www.comedycentral.com/sitewid...l?itemId=60592) is what Cabaiguan Juan is referring to with the lifecoach thing.

If you read his profile too, it's pretty obvious it's a joke.
    Thank you. I'm not a serious life coach. It started out as a Halloween costume and has since taken a life of its own.

BigSmoke, you didn't start anything, Bill did. It just so happens that your joke and me not getting it is one more reason that I sent Bill the PM.

Bill, aside from my misspelling and my "lecturing" Bigsmoke, is there anything else?

BTW, Big Smoke, if you feel that my reply to your post was in any way a lecture or out of line let me know either by PM or publicly and I'm happy to make it right with you.

Bill by focusing on my spelling errors you are missing the whole point of what I'm trying to get across to you.
    Last edited by Cabaiguan Juan; 04-05-2007 at 12:56 PM. Reason: After Thought

Blog Entries

Thank you. I'm not a serious life coach. It started out as a Halloween costume and has since taken a life of its own.

BigSmoke, you didn't start anything, Bill did. It just so happens that your joke and me not getting it is one more reason that I sent Bill the PM.

Bill, aside from my misspelling and my "lecturing" Bigsmoke, is there anything else?

BTW, Big Smoke, if you feel that my reply to your post was in any way a lecture or out of line let me know either by PM or publicly and I'm happy to make it right with you.

Bill by focusing on my spelling errors you are missing the whole point of what I'm trying to get across to you.
    You are insufferable.....

I'm not missing your "point" because you don't have one.

I didn't "start" anything YOU did with your out of line lecturing which was offensive, I told you it was (because it is) and you acted like an ass.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Oh, come on...

Sorry Jon - You voted wrong so you're gonna get hung out to dry here.

Does ANYBODY on this board have the balls to help Jon out here?

George - can you help me out? Where is the long standing feud here. What have I missed??

I'm not seeing the point of this being drug out. He apologized.

Can't help but wonder if the voting had something to do with this.

*ducks
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

Bill considering the response that aceswired recieved in his what do I do thread I don't think Jon's response to BigSmoke was out of line at all. It was a misunderstanding and Jon has agreed with that. You're making this into a bigger issue than it has to be.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Give that man a cigar

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    I'm not seeing the point of this being drug out. He apologized.

Can't help but wonder if the voting had something to do with this.

*ducks
    C'mon Chris. You and I have had many chats. We've talked about many things. I know you have a good head on your shoulders. Of course the vote had something to do with it. It had everything to do with it. Do you think Bill would have even commented in this thread had Jon not voted or voted no ban? He says he doesn't stalk. Of course he does. The problem is that he thinks he's smarter than he is and he counts on the fact that none of you will question him because you're afraid he'll do to you exactly what he's doing to Jon. Somebody here wanna tell me what it is that Jon has done wrong in this thread? From what I can see, Bill is accusing Jon of lecturing and he's gonna make an issue out of it. This from a guy who apparantly lives to educate the world. How hypocritical can he get, and how much longer can you people stand by and defend him? I guess I just don't "get it."

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Give that man a cigar
    Don't give me anything, I am in no way taking your side in this thing, I think you've been pretty crappy of late as well. You want the bickering to stop but you do just what everyone else does and continue flinging around the shit. You're not innocent in this spectacle by any means.
    "I'm a leaf on the wind watch how I soar."
    Hoban Washburn

Quote Originally Posted by prophetic_joe View Post
    Don't give me anything, I am in no way taking your side in this thing, I think you've been pretty crappy of late as well. You want the bickering to stop but you do just what everyone else does and continue flinging around the shit. You're not innocent in this spectacle by any means.
    Not any more... I'm sick of the innocent route. It only got me deeper in the shit.

Oh, and by the way, I just gotta ask - how do you think things were going before this "spectacle?" Did you think things were just peachy-keen?

I don't give a shit whether you think I'm innocent or not. I'm going to leave here, but right now I'm mad... I'm mad that Bill is going to start stalking good people that voted against him... I'm mad that it's out in plain view and none of you "brothers" want to admit it... I'm mad because you all seem to either buy into this shit-stain or you're too afraid to stand up and tell him to stop.

...and for a minute there I thought you were showing some backbone.
    Last edited by Shelby07; 04-06-2007 at 01:01 AM.

Thread Information