TWO DAY SALE - FAMOUS DOMINCIAN SELECTION 2000 TORO NOW ONLY $24.95 + FREE SHIPPING!
================================================== ====================

Famous-Smoke.com
TWO DAY SALE

Sunday, April 1, 2007

ON SALE SUNDAY, APRIL 1 & MONDAY, APRIL 2, 2007 ONLY!

FAMOUS DOMINICAN SELECTION 2000 TORO - A SURPRISINGLY FLAVORFUL, HIGH-QUALITY CIGAR FOR UNDER $25, PLUS FREE GROUND SHIPPING!

Greetings Fellow Cigar Lover,

It can take a lot of digging and a posse of "dog rockets" in the process to find a top-quality, low- priced premium cigar. Well, we're about to save you a lot of toil, trouble and money. Enter the Famous Dominican Selection 2000 Toro. It looks like a lot of other Dominican bundle cigars and is priced similarly, but appearances are only wrapper deep.
Once lit, you'll understand why this cigar is so impressive in construction and flavor. So, we've slashed $20 OFF the regular everyday low price, which means NOW YOU CAN GIVE THESE TASTY TOROS A WHIRL FOR JUST $1.25 A CIGAR and get FREE GROUND SHIPPING, too.

Handmade in the Dominican Republic by Luis Cuevas, the blend consists of premium Dominican longfillers and binders finished in attractive Connecticut wrap- pers. The cigars light well and burn clean. The smoke is mild, creamy, and well-rounded, with an appealing nutty taste.

Here's a recent review of this cigar from Chuck S.
in Oklahoma:

"Normally, I let cigars age for several
months before smoking them, but I figured,
what the heck - I will try one to see if
they are any good. Bottom line; I was
shocked. The first thing I noticed was
the construction on every cigar - it was
top notch. I was pleased to find the draw
was excellent as well. Finally the real
question - how did it smoke? It was de-
lightful...very flavorful with nuts,
cream, and a nice toastiness. I will be
ordering these again."

Add a bundle of Famous Dominican Selection 2000 Toro to your cart now and taste for yourself. Sometimes a cigar, like Life, is full of wonderful surprises.

FAMOUS DOMINICAN SELECTION 2000 TORO (Dom. Rep.)
Size/Strength: 6" x 50 / Mild
Wrapper: Connecticut
Filler & Binder: Dominican
Presentation: Bundle of 20 cigars
Suggested Retail Price: $90.00
Everyday Low Famous Price $44.95
TWO DAY SALE PRICE: $24.95 + FREE GROUND SHIPPING To add a bundle to your cart now, click here!

Until next week, Happy Smokes,

Gary
Famous Smoke Shop
Have you told someone about Famous Smoke Shop today?

================================================== =====
*** DINNER WITH GRAYCLIFF CIGARS AT SILVER CREEK COUNTRY CLUB ***
FRIDAY, APRIL 20TH, 6:30 - 11:00 PM If you love great cigars, fine food, and good company, join us at Silver Creek Country Club in Hellertown, PA on Friday, April 20th from 6:30 to 11:00 PM. You'll enjoy a five course meal, single malt scotch tasting, wine pairing, open bar, and a selection of glorious Graycliff cigars.
Cost per person: $95.
For details and ticket orders, call 610-559-8800, or click here!

================================================== =====